Squad! SQUAD!!!

"I thought I told you to let him die alone". Hoseok says, the moment we all sit down at the bar. "How dare you not obey me". Hoseok said. "Everyone needs... Wants... Everyone should at least have one go at love... There it is". Jin sips his wine. "See, Jin is on my side". I said. "Aw honey". Jin giggles. "This is how you get to leave MY man alone". Jin grins at me. "So congrats... I will be throwing iced rice balls at you".

"Why!?!". I yelled. "For going after my man!". Jin shouts. "MY. MAN! MINE!". Jin screams. "It's bad enough that I have these little women and men after him... They know their place, but YOU!". Jin violently points at me. "You didn't learn!". Jin shouts. "I still didn't learn". I yawned. "Jin's not the teaching type". Hoseok loudly sips his beer. "Fuck both you hoes". Jin scoffs and I laughed. "Anyway, enough about the wedding y'all ain't invited too".

"I raised you!". Hoseok yells. "You're like a son to me! How can you do this to me!?!". Hoseok shouted. "I didn't want to go to your stank two dollar wedding anyway". Jin rolled his eyes. "Ring is probably cheap". Jin smirks and I smirked back and shoved Yoongi's post in his face. "Custom made, by me and paid for by my man... Eat my dick". I stuck out my tongue and Hoseok was choking. "I'm gonna be shining on these hoes". I giggled. "Dazzle, baby, dazzle". Hoseok said.

"Dazzle I shall mother". I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Now, what about y'all men?". I asked. "Single". Hoseok raised his glass saying. "Umm... You got Caesar". I corrected. "Umm... I don't". Hoseok looks me up and down. "Now that you mention him... I haven't seen him in a while". Jin taps his chin. "You fucking killed him without me!?!". Jin slams his hands on the bar. "Why would I kill without my bestie!?!". Hoseok yells. "I am in awe, I am in disbelief... I am...". "Lying". "Rambling".

"Y'all hoes let me finish!". Hoseok yells and Jin and I laughed. "I don't know where is he". Hoseok said. "It's been a few weeks since I seen him". Hoseok added. "Wow... You really don't sound sad about that". I said. "A hoe like me has backups". Hoseok winks at me. "Slut". Jin drinks his wine. "Cheater". Hoseok also drinks and Jin starts choking. "I can have daddy Joon!". I cheered. "I need to visit a sex shop cause I know Joon throws DOWN in the bedroom".

"He's gonna break your back like how he broke three beds". Hoseok says and I shivered. "I'm gonna be one lucky motherfucker with two big thick daddies on my hip". I moaned. "I'M TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM STRANGLING YOU!". Jin screams. "How do you know that isn't a kink of his?". Hoseok asked. "You shut up!". Jin yelled. "You wanna go!?!". Jin puts up his fist. "I-is he drunk?". I asks. "Give it a minute". Hoseok said.

"What...". "I'm sorry Joonie!". Jin says in tears. "I didn't mean to use that cheat code to beat you in Mario Cart! But I gotta do what I had to do to make Mario win!". Then Jin balls his eyes out. I stared at Jin and saw Hoseok laughing his ass off and recording Jin. "Jin's a bad boy! A very bad boy but don't take my Mario from me Joonie! I'll be behave! But I had Mario longer! He loves me too in Italian!". Jin cries and Hoseok was gone.

Hoseok was straight up having a laughing fit and choking at the same time. I shook my head, paid for my share of the drinks and left.

"No more drinking with them".