Beast unleashed

"I don't know what you did to Jimin but that shit ain't right"

"I don't know what you did to Jimin but that shit ain't right". Hoseok said. "What do you mean!?!". I yelled. "Can't you see that we love each other severely!?!". I shouted and Hoseok looks me up and down. "Jimin deserves better". Hoseok says and my mouth dropped. "Who's a better man for him other than me!?!". I yelled. "The rest of the world". Hoseok replied. "Hobi, I feel like you're jealous of me".

Hoseok just stared at me. He didn't laugh, he didn't smile, he just stares at me in silence. "Umm?". I rubbed my neck and Hoseok still kept staring at me. "Ok! Stop! I get it!". I shouted. "Do you? Do you really?". Hoseok raised a brow. "Umm... Where's Caesar?". I asked. "Locked in my basement". Hoseok replied. "We don't have a basement". I said and Hoseok loudly sips his soda. "You bitch!". Jin runs in and straight up attacks me.

"WORLDSTAR!". Hoseok screams and pulls out his phone. "Beat his fucking ass!". Hoseok cheers. "Let me get a tooth!". Hoseok said. "Why the hell are you attacking me!?!". I yelled. "Cause you made my Joonie mad and me horny!". Jin shouts. "THREESOME!". Hoseok yells. "Beat his fucking meat!". Hoseok cheers. "Let me see some threeway sucking!". Hoseok shouts. "Umm... Wh-where is Joon?". I asked, gulping.

"He's right over there". Jin pointed to a corner and I slowly turned my head. "Jo-Joonie". I scarily called out.

 I scarily called out

Namjoon silently looks at me and I flinched. "Hey frie...". "Shut up Yoongi". Namjoon says and I shut my mouth. "Two days". Namjoon says, looking straight into my eyes. "Two fucking days you've been gone and not ONCE have you called me". Namjoon said. "Your disappearance had the company on MY ass cause I didn't know where you were". Namjoon said. "I don't need people on my ass CAUSE OF YOU!". Namjoon screams.

"I'm letting our friendship get in the way of my job and apparently you don't appreciate EVERYTHING I fucking do for you and honestly, I'm tired of it". Namjoon says. "So here's what's gonna happen and I don't give a fuck what you say". Namjoon said. "You will finished your album and I don't care how long it takes you". Namjoon says. "If you wanted me to act like a manager, then you should have ask instead of getting on my fucking nerves".

"I will have that album delivered to me by your hands and until I get what I want or until I'm satisfied...". Namjoon's eyes darkened at me. "No... More...".

"Jimin".