FREEDOM!!!

"Bestie, tell me I'm not wrong"

"Bestie, tell me I'm not wrong". Taehyung says, shaking my shoulders. I don't know how they got in my house nor do I know how I got into this situation but here I was. I rubbed eyes and tried to tune out Taehyung as much as I could. "Tell me I wasn't wrong by telling him that I'm the reason his dog ran away! I need to hear it!". Taehyung yelled. "If you were smart, you would have took the dog".

"And go to jail for you!?!". Taehyung yelled at Jungkook. "You must REALLY thought I loved your ass THAT much to take a fucking bullet for you". Taehyung said. "You won't take a bullet for me!?!". Jungkook yelled. "It's for you! Don't loop me up in your fucking problems!". Taehyung shouted. "Trying to fucking KILL me, you hear this shit bestie?". Taehyung said. "The Fitnessgram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity...".

I really did try, I did try to tune them out but it wasn't working. "I would dead ass take a bullet for you!". Jungkook yells. "That's fucking stupid cause I CLEARLY said that I wasn't gonna take one for you". Taehyung said. "I fucking love you! That's why!". Jungkook shouts. "Ok, why you dying if you love me?". Taehyung asked and that shut Jungkook up. "You fucking love me that much you'll rather leave me alone and stop loving me?".

"Wa-wait...". "You taking a bullet for me is bullshit, you don't have to die to prove your fucking love for me and I'm hurt that you think that". Taehyung said. "I...". "I would rather die together then you die before me and you call yourself a boyfriend". Taehyung scoffed. "YOU STOLE EVERY WORD FROM ME!". I screamed. "Oh so you don't like be being copyrighted?". Taehyung says. "Then pay attention to me". Taehyung grins.

"Bitch". I sighed. "You fell for it". Taehyung laughed. "I'm here Jimin! Open up!". I heard Caesar yell from outside. "Ah hell no, who is that?". Taehyung asked. "How you cheating on Yoongi already?". Jungkook asks. I ignored them and opened the door for Caesar. "Hurry up and take them". I said. "I ain't gonna with no stranger". Jungkook crossed his arms. "I'm a Prince and I'm taking y'all Gucci shopping". Caesar says.

"Well I am a Gucci hoe". Taehyung said. "Umm... Hello". Jungkook said. "Please, Gucci been keeping me warmer longer then you Kook". Taehyung said. "Ouch". Caesar said. "Come on Prince boy, I heard there were some new Gucci bags". Taehyung says and linked arms with Caesar. "Oh my... What big arms you have". Taehyung said and Jungkook pulled him away. "Let's go". Jungkook growled at Caesar for no reason.

"Of course, my limo awaits". Caesar grins. "Oh my". Taehyung blushed and Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Come on boy". Taehyung dragged Jungkook out and Caesar gave me a wink and left. "Aww...".

"I hope they break up".