Yes, no or hell no

Jimin's pov

"All I'm saying is raising it to five percent quickly is fucking stupid"

"All I'm saying is raising it to five percent quickly is fucking stupid". I say to one of my employees over the phone. "Raise it over the next five years so that we won't get controversy over your bullshit". I spat. "I honestly don't even know why I'm talking to you about this, I'm your boss". I said. "So you either obey me or get fucked by my guards, your choice... That's what I thought". I smirked.

I hung up and sighed. "I don't even know why I talk when I can just shove my authority down their throats". I giggled. "That was so fucking hot".

I looked Yoongi up and down and picked my phone back up

I looked Yoongi up and down and picked my phone back up. "Wait!". Yoongi yells. "How the fuck did you find my private office?". I asked. "Better yet, how the hell did you get in here?". I ask. "I... I'm sorry". Yoongi says and I stared at him. "Hello? I need...". The line went dead and I looked at Yoongi's hand and I nodded my head. "Rude". I said. "So-sorry". Yoongi says. "You're not but go off". I sighed and put the phone down.

"What do you want?". I asks. "A date". Yoongi replied. "You had one". I said. "I want another one". Yoongi said. "You don't get another one". I told him. "Why not?". Yoongi whined. "Cause we didn't agree to another". I said. "It was a one time thing Yoongi". I say and Yoongi's face dropped. "Go with Kook or Tae". I told him. "No". Yoongi said. "And why not?". I raised my brow. "Cause I only like you". Yoongi says.

I looked at him, just to see if he was lying or not but I wasn't good at it, so I groaned. "If I say yes, would you leave...". "No". Yoongi cuts in. I scratched my head and let out a loud groan, knowing that I was gonna be stuck with this man for the rest of my life. 'And it's all those fucking kids fault!'. I rolled my eyes. "Fine". I said and Yoongi's mood came back. "Really!?!". Yoongi happily chirps and I nodded.

"Yes!". Yoongi jumps and clears his throat. "Cool". Yoongi said. "Little too late to act cool, don't you think?". I said. "It's never too late". Yoongi says and I giggled. "Idiot". I said and I saw Yoongi's blushing face. "The fuck you blushing for?". I asked. "N-No reason". Yoongi says. "I gotta go". Yoongi says, moving closer to the door. "Go? Why?". I teased. "I just gotta go". Yoongi said. "How sad, goodbye". I said and Yoongi ran out and I laughed.

"Cute".