Got him???

(Yoongi's pov)

"Are getting my family jewels imported here really necessary?". Caesar asked me. "Well I'm just TRYING to help you with Hoseok but...". "Wait!". Caesar cut me off and he cleared his throat. "I mean... It might take me a while but I think I can get them here". Caesar said. "Great!". I beamed. "Hoseok is gonna be all OVER you". I said. "Really!?!". Caesar smiled. "I want him to be all over". Caesar said.

"You're gonna be a happy man Caesar, watch". I nodded and Caesar scoffed. "I know I will be". Caesar says smugly and Namjoon walks in. "Dude! Why!?!". I yelled. "I own this shit, that's why!". Namjoon yelled back. "Namjoon! Come and sit with us! Have a glass of wine". Caesar said. "I'm ok, thanks". Namjoon says and I gasped. "You dare say no to a Prince". I said. "Motherfucker, you didn't even know he was a Prince". Namjoon huffed.

"Don't bring up the past". I waved my hand at him. "I... No, I came here for a different reason". Namjoon said. "Which is?". Caesar asks. "Y'all wives got arrested". Namjoon said. "WHAT!?!". Caesar screamed. "It was all Jin's fault". I said and Namjoon twisted his neck to look at me. "Why is Jin's name always in your damn mouth?". Namjoon asked. "You... Are aware that he has ninety nine speeding tickets right?". I said.

"Nine... Ugh". Namjoon grabs his chest and leans against the wall. "My wallet". Namjoon groaned in pain. "Is he ok?". Caesar whispered to me. "We don't have time for this bitch". I said. "Let him die, we need to get out wives". I told him. "Right! To the people dungeon!". Caesar cheers and I looked at him. "Shut up".

 "Shut up"

"Whatta I do!?! Whatta I do!?!". The first thing we heard was Hoseok's sickening ass voice. "No! Whatta I do!?!". Hoseok says again. "I want my fucking phone call". Jin says. "Exactly, I have the right to remain silent and I chose NOT to be bitch, now gimme my fucking phone call". Jin said. "GIMME THE PHONE!". Jin screamed. "Touch me! I FUCKING DARE YOU! WATCH ME TAKE YOUR LAST NAME!".

"Nah! Tell me what I did!". Hoseok yelled. "I don't know nothing about no stolen shit". Hoseok said. "Pfft, that wasn't me". Hoseok said. "That was my evil twin brother Hobison". Hoseok said. "Y'all got the wrong man". Hoseok said. "Y'all ain't catch me red handed, there was nothing red in my hands". Hoseok said. "What chu mean stop lying!?!". Hoseok shouted. "I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time!". Hoseok yelled.

"Yo, get my lawyer on the phone". Hoseok says. "I want my LAWYER!!!". Hoseok screamed. "This is unacceptable! How DARE they treat my future Queen like this". Caesar marched over to Hoseok and I was to busy looking for Jimin. 'Aw hell nah, where MINE at?'. I kept looking around til I saw someone crying in a corner. "Ma baby!". I ran over to him. "I-it was them officers! They did it! I'm just a child! Taken against my will! Hoseok was the one that hit that man!".

"Babe... You be out here snitching". I said and Jimin looks up at me. "Eww". Jimin says and I gasped. "Way to treat your future man babe". I said. "What is your crusty stalker short gremlin looking ass doing here?". Jimin asked. "Th-that was mean". I pouted. "And I came to help you". I said. "Die". Jimin hissed. "Ow, that really hurt". I sniffed. "And how can you help me?". Jimin scoffed. "Umm, hello? I'm Yoongi, super loved and adored by millions".

Jimin looks me up and down with questionable eyes and he has every right to do so. "What you want?". Jimin asked. "A date". I smiled at him. "I knew you wasn't kind". Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm a business man my dear". I bowed at him. "And besides, you hit me and you saying sorry wasn't good enough". I said and Jimin flinched. "It's only fair and it's just ONE date, sounds reasonable to me but whatever".

Jimin stares at me but he suddenly smirks all of a sudden. "You forgot that I'm also a business man". Jimin got off the floor and grins at me. "I'll play with your plan Mr. Min but if I don't like a single thing you plan, I can and will sue you for wasting my time". Jimin said. "I-I don't think...". "Oh but I can". Jimin giggled. "Even though my dad is a fan of yours, I'm still his son and he will chose me over anything". Jimin said.

"Waste my time and I might just ruin you, and you, your fans and company won't touch me". Jimin smirks. "Umm... I think...". "I'll accept your date offer Mr. Min, don't disappoint me". Jimin walked off after that and I was left stunned. "Fuck...".

"I'm horny".