Why am I with y'all?

"Why would you give him another chance!?!". Jin yelled at me. "How did you even know that!?!". I yelled back. "Hobi". Jin says and I turned to Hoseok, who was just staring at me. "He's... Been staring at me for a hour, I'm scared". I said. "As you should, but why?". Jin says. "He whined". I told him. "So give him a titty!". Jin yelled. "I don't have a titty!". I shouted. "Nipples count". Jin says and sips his wine.

"So does dick". Hoseok said and Jin starts choking. "You finally...". I looked at Hoseok and he just continues to stare at me. "Why are you staring at me?". I asked. "It's scaring me". I shivered. "Don't mind me... Just trying to decide on what form of torture I should give you that will hurt Yoongi the most". Hoseok grins and I moved closer to Jin. "That's fine, can't have witnesses". Hoseok giggled. "Are you ok?". Jin asked. "No!".

"Caesar knows where I live, where I work, he brought Sprite! Already met my parents and they love him! What the hell am I supposed to do!?!". Hoseok shouted. "Bend over?". Jin says and I lost it. "You're a bitch for real'. Hoseok said. "Bitch you ok". Jin says. "But seriously, why did you give Yoongi another date?". Jin asks. "Honestly? I don't know". I told him. "And let's be honest, I'm pretty much doomed at this point". I sighed. "Told you". Hoseok said.

"No, I told him that". Jin said. "I've known him longer, it was me". Hoseok said. "Pretty sure Tae or Kook said that to me but it's cool". I sipped my beer. "How are the...". I put my hand over Jin's mouth. "Don't... They know when others are talking about them and they will appear". I said. "I don't want them here". Hoseok said. Jin rolled his eyes and I removed my hand. "By the way... How's our daddy Jin?". I asked. "Ours!?!". Jin shouted.

"Uhh... Yeah?". I said. "What he look like in the morning?". I ask. "I bet his bitties jiggle". I moaner and got hit by Jin. "Stop talking about my man!". Jin yells. "He's enough for the both of us Jin! Share you hoe!". I shouted. "NO!". Jin screams. "I'll share Yoongi!". I shouted. "WHO THE FUCK WANTS YOONGI!?!". Jin screamed. "Let me just bite his bitty!". I begged. "No! Fuck you! Stay away from him you slimy roach!". Jin marched out the bar and I gasped.

"He called me a slimy roach!". I yelled at Hoseok. "Look how cute I am!". I pouted. "JIN! Run your ass back here and fight me slut!". I ran after him. Hoseok watched Jimin leave and looks at all the alcohol on the table and smirks.

"This is gonna be fun".