Uhhh...

"I knew you missed me". Taehyung sniffed. "And why the HELL would he miss you?". Jungkook scoffed. "I'm pregnant with his fucking child!". Taehyung yelled. "Never touched you and you're a guy". I said. "That's my child too!". Jungkook shouts. "Or it can be your child only". I sipped my wine. "I know that! You're upsetting me! It's not good to stress me out!". Taehyung pouted. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry". Jungkook says.

"I want cuddles... And beer". Taehyung said. "One out of two". Jungkook said. "Why can't I get my cuddles?". Taehyung tilts his head. "Why the fuck...". Jungkook rubs his head. "The fact that I asked for help but I'm getting ignored is pissing me off". I said. "Oh, I didn't come here to help you". Jungkook says. "What?". I looked at him. "Same". Taehyung yawned. "I came for answers". Taehyung looked at me. "Why... Jimin?". Taehyung asked.

"Look at him, he's enchanting". I said. "And what am I!?!". Taehyung yelled. "You picked what you wanna be". I said and Taehyung's mouth dropped. "I loved you first!". Taehyung shouts. "And?". I raised a brow at him and Taehyung gasped. "And what about you giant?". I turned to Jungkook. "I'm still waiting for you to BEAT my ass". Jungkook says. "If y'all don't help me with Jimin...". I growled. "Told you he was a dog". Taehyung huffed.

"Done". I got up from me sit and Jungkook, with his big ass, forced me back in my chair. "Is you crazy?". I asked. "Could be". Jungkook says. "Want me to be crazy?". Jungkook asks. "Nah, I'm good". I said. "Anyway, what type of date are you thinking?". Taehyung asked. "Swimming with dolphins then a hotel date". I told him and Taehyung raised a brow. "Umm...". Jungkook cleared his throat. "If you wanted him to kill you, you didn't have to do all that".

"Eh?". I stared at him. "Wa-wait... Jim-Jimin...". "Will actually hurt you? Yes, yes he will". Taehyung said. "This is why I don't understand why you're so obsessed with him". Taehyung shakes his head. "D-did he actually hurt hurt someone before?". I asked and the couple looked at each other. "Jim almost beat someone into a coma cause the guy was messing with him". Jungkook said.

"And he literally broke someone's jaw cause the guy was messing with a kitten he was helping". Taehyung said. "Remember the time when he tried to set someone on fire with a flame thrower?". Jungkook says. "You remember the guy he held over a cliff?". Taehyung says. The couple kept talking back and forth about Jimin and he's crazy stories. 'S-so that's why Jimin agreed to go on a date with me'. I gulped.

'Nice'.