We getting married

"Don't ask me why, I want Every. Fucking. Copy, got it?". I hung up on my assistant and looked at my post. "Look how beautiful my...". "Yousa fucking simp!". Hoseok says laughing. "Joon is already losing it cause of this and I don't know why Jin commented that". Hoseok said. "Hoseok... How the hell did you get in here?". I asked. "I'm Jung fucking Hoseok". Hoseok huffed. "Duh fuck, I'm the assignment AND the standard".

I turned to Hoseok and he smiles at me. "So what, THEY can be here and I can't?". Hoseok says. "Who?". I said and Hoseok pointed to a table where Jungkook and Taehyung were eating hamburgers likes chipmunks and looking at me. "HOW THE HELL DID Y'ALL FIND ME!?!". I screamed. "I think you're forgetting that I have AMAZING people skills". Taehyung said. "Hey zaddy". Jungkook winks at me.

"I...". I rubbed my head. "You gonna die one day if you don't pay attention to your surroundings". Hoseok said. "Shut up". I said. "Why are y'all here?". I asked. "You went to our job but we can't come to yours? Doesn't sound fair to me". Taehyung says. "Right? And the baby is coming soon". Jungkook said. "It ain't mine, I didn't touch no fucking body, never even seen a girl before". I said. "Umm... Tae is pregnant with our child". Jungkook says.

"Congratulations, what the fuck does that have to do with me?". I said. "Our. Child". Jungkook stares at me. "Yoon, if you continue to go along with them, I might just call Joon and tell him where you are". Hoseok said. "You'll do that regardless!". I yelled. "You right and I did". Hoseok snickered. "Are you serious!?! Why!?!". I shouted. "I'm a whole fucking bitch!". Hoseok starts laughing. "I fucking hate you!".

"If you say that enough, you'll come to love me". Hoseok said. "Anyway, why did you post that picture of my bestie?". Taehyung asked. "We're getting married!". I said happily and they stared at me. "So you out here cheating on us!?!". Jungkook slams his hands on the table. "Tae is the father of your child!". Jungkook yells. "Uhhh...". I didn't know what to say. "Is it because he's small like you or because I don't have a ass". Taehyung sniffs.

"No baby, you're beautiful!". Jungkook says. "I'm fat". Taehyung covers his face. "You're not fat! The baby is big and it's stretching you out". Jungkook said. "Really?". Taehyung says. "Of course". Jungkook kissed Taehyung on his head. "What the...". "It's stretching you out". I turned to Hoseok who was writing what Jungkook said. "What? That was good". Hoseok says. "Indeed". "Wah!". Hoseok jumps when we heard Jin's voice.

"When the hell did YOU get in here!?!". I yelled. "I've been in here before they were". Jin says. "My stealth can not be beat... Right Joonie?". Jin says. "Whe... Where is Joon?". I scarily asked. "Hello Yoongi". I saw Namjoon's face appear from behind Jin and realized that Jin was sitting on him. "He-hey! Joon!". I rubbed my neck. "Look at me favorite...". "Do your fucking album". Namjoon growled.

"Su-sure". I gulped and looked at Hoseok for help but him and the couple were gone. "You're locked in here with us Yoongi". Jin sips his tea. "Start working". Jin smiles at me.

"Shit...".