Y'ALL MY FRIENDS! HELP ME!

I called my friends and Jin to the living room and just stared at them

I called my friends and Jin to the living room and just stared at them. Jin looks me up and down and turns to Namjoon. "If he is getting off on this, I'm leaving you". Jin said. "What I do!?!". Namjoon yelled. "You're not protecting me". Jin crossed his arms. "If you think you need protecting from Yoongi, then you're weaker then I thought". Namjoon says. "That motherfucker weak". Hoseok said. "Can't even break a crayon".

I looked at Hoseok and he tilts his head. "When? When did I hurt you?". I asked. "It all started with this friendship". Hoseok said. "Tsk". I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, why are you just staring at us?". Namjoon asked. "I realized I was wrong". I said. "Finally!". Jin pulled out a book from nowhere. "Tell the all mighty Jin where and I'll cross it out". Jin clicks on a pen and looks at me.

"I...". I shook my head. "This is about my wife". I told them and tell me why they all tried to leave me. I picked up a remote and locked the door. "He did not". Jin said. "I'm clausaforbic!". Hoseok yells and Namjoon looked at him. "Yo-you didn't say that right". Namjoon said. "What? You gonna fix a verbal conversation?". Hoseok asks. "I will". Namjoon said. "Get me out". Jin says. "No, you guys, minus Jin, are my friends".

"I don't like you either bitch". Jin huffs. "Those guys were a bust". I said. "And who called that?". Hoseok raised his hand and smiled at me. "I was almost assaulted!". I shouted. "Almost or about to be?". Hoseok asks. "Seriously! What did I do to you!?!". I yelled and Hoseok laughs at me. "Are you ok?". Namjoon asked. "At least SOMEONE cares about me". I scoffed. "Good for you cause I wasn't talking to you". Namjoon says.

"I...". I nodded to myself. "Cool, it's cool, I'm fine". I told myself. "I just want to talk to him, that's all, I swear". I said. "Are you unable to do it yourself?". Jin asks. "Jin, you can leave". I said. "Let me out". Jin crossed his arms. "You know what... No". I said. "Y'all gonna help me with this and I promise...". "Don't do it, he's lying". Hoseok cuts me off. "Bitch, NEVER keeps his promises". Hoseok said. "Should I just end this friendship right now?".

"I have been waiting years for this moment". Hoseok opens his arms and closes his eyes. "End it". Hoseok says. "Whoever helps me get my wife, I'll let them know where my brother is". I said and the room was filled with silence. I smirked and opened the door and they flew out. "I should have just opened with that". I said. "Now...".

"Will he wear a wedding dress?".