Restraining orders all around

(Jimin's pov)

I was sitting in my living room, drinking my caramel macchiato, when I felt a chill go up my spine. "It wasn't the danger twins cause I wasn't disgusted". I said. "Who the hell was it?". I rubbed my chin and I realized it was quiet. Normally, the couple would have been here by now. "No...". I looked around. "Something isn't right". I bit my lip. "Then again... I don't get this peace anymore so...". I laid on my couch and smiled.

"This is so beautiful". I sighed in happiness and that came crashing down... Just like my window when Jungkook jumped through it.

"Dude! That was awesome!". Taehyung says. "But are you ok babe?". Taehyung asked. "Not really". Jungkook groaned. "Aww, my poor baby". Taehyung pouts. "Seven out of ten". Taehyung says. "WHAT!?!". Jungkook screamed. "That was perfect!". Jungkook yells. "Yeah, but you didn't want to do it at first, I had to beg you". Taehyung said. "But... You like beg...". "THEN, you started whining, that's another point gone".

Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed. "Not to mention, you got hurt". Taehyung crossed his arms. "I told you to tuck and roll". Taehyung says. "That only works when you're rolling down a hill". Jungkook points out. I was looking out my window with a emotion in my chest that I never had before. "Hey Chim!". Taehyung says and jumps on the couch, sitting next to me. "So, tell me why Kook almost booty assaulted Yoongi yesterday".

"With consent!". Jungkook yells. "Doesn't make it right". Taehyung says. "By the way bestie, your life is over". Taehyung pats my shoulder. "My King wants you and you will bend over and accept that dick, ain't no choice". Taehyung said. "Like, he has two for the price of one and he wants you". Jungkook scoffed. "We could have took him around the world but he picks you". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Got no taste". Jungkook said.

"None". Taehyung shakes his head. "Jimin? What aren't you talking?". Jungkook asks and I looked up at him with no emotion on my face.

Ten minutes later

"YOU GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME!?!". Taehyung screams while getting dragged to a cop car. "You never take me alive!". Jungkook yells and starts running but got tased. "You think this will do something to a beast like me!?!". Jungkook laughs and still kept running. "Get him!". A cop ordered. "On my mama! I'm ghost!". Jungkook shouted. "GO BABY GO!". Taehyung cheers. "And you Chim! How...". I slammed my door.

"I'LL BE OUT IN A HOUR! YOU HEAR ME TRAITOR!?!". Taehyung screams. I ignored all the screams and protests from Taehyung. "You bit me!". A cop yells. "You damn right I did! Do you know who I am!?! I'm the reason why you still have a job!". Taehyung said. I sipped my caramel macchiato while looking out the window. "Welp, that's his ass". I giggled. "As for Kook...". I pouted.

"That's also his ass".