Call me if you want me

"Mmm"

"Mmm". I woke in a room that wasn't mine and I immediately started getting my things. "I'm a whole teenager, bastard". I said. "I knew it would be you". I turned my head and saw Caesar. "Caesar? You kidnapped me?". I asked. "You trying to sell me off to Yoongi aren't you!?!". I yelled. "I already told you that I wanted to see him fail". Caesar replied calmly. "Do you remember what happened?". Caesar asked.

I started thinking and then it came to me. "You got me out of jail!". I squealed. "Thank...". "No". Caesar cuts in. "Huh?". I tilt my head at him. "I went to get my baby out of jail, y'all other ones thought I was here for y'all". Caesar said. "The audacity". Caesar scoffs. "My beloved called me crying and asked me for help". Caesar said. "It took everything in me NOT to kill those cops for what they did to my Queen but my anger stopped when he hugged me".

"But when I tried to take him and him ONLY, Jin hugged my leg crying and you hugged his leg crying". Caesar says. "And that made Hoseok cry". Caesar glared at me. "Thanks for helping me". I smiled at him and Caesar groans. "Where are they?". I asked. "Jin is waiting for Namjoon to pick him up and Hoseok is chained in my room". Caesar replied and I stared at him. "Mind your business". Caesar says and hands me his phone.

 Caesar says and hands me his phone

"I... What the hell does this mean?". I asked. "I don't know, I don't talk simp". Caesar says and I looked him up and down. "You chained Hoseok in your room". I said. "That's different". Caesar says. "Sure it is". I rolled my eyes and looked at Yoongi. "One and a half out of ten". I said. "Ouch". Caesar laughed. "Wanna see a dime piece?". I smirked and showed him my phone.

 I smirked and showed him my phone

"Why... Do you have a picture of Namjoon in your phone?". Caesar asks. "Picture!?!". I start laughing. "Then you don't wanna see my computer, laptop, my other phone and my tablet". I said. "I fucking love this man". I hugged my phone. "But Jin is out here being a bitch and doesn't want to share our man with me". I huffed. "Can you believe that whore?". I said. "I'll trade Yoongi for him". I pouted. "No one... NO ONE wants that deal".

"My... Wow, I was about to call them besties". I shivered. "The couple that makes my life hell wants him". I told him. "That's cute, I hope you have fun on your date". Caesar said. "My who, what and huh?". I said. "Your date, someone figured out what Yoongi caption and apparently... You have a date tomorrow". Caesar grins at me.

"Huh?".