Dating advice... From a Prince

Yoongi's pov

I whistled when I walked into Caesar's living room. "Damn, you...". I stopped talking and blinked a couple times when I saw a smiling Caesar and a vicious Hoseok, who was on Caesar's lap and attacking him. I watched Hoseok bite, scratch, slap and punch Caesar but it was all ignored by Caesar. "Umm...". I said and Caesar looks at me. "Ah! Yoongi, welcome!". Caesar beams at me.

I looked at him and pointed to Hoseok. "The fuck?". I said. "Isn't he lovely?". Caesar hugs Hoseok and Hoseok full on rages on him. "Why the hell are you letting him fuck you up?". I asked. "It honestly doesn't hurt". Caesar says. "And besides... I still have my beautiful wife near me... Can't say the same for you". Caesar snickers. "Fuck you!". I yelled. "You were supposed to say pause but whatever... It will never happen anyway". Caesar said.

"You're supposed to be helping me". I said. "And I will, have a sit". Caesar said and I sat down, still watching Hoseok beat up on Caesar. "How...?". I asked. "I saw a limo on the side of the road and decided to help and he was inside!". Caesar hugs Hoseok again and Hoseok was trying to push him away. "Cool, now...". I rubbed my hands together. "How can I get my wife on my lap too?". I asked. "Easy... A date". Caesar said.

"Didn't I tell you that I already have a date with him?". I asked. "Yoongi to be honest with you... As soon as I leave you, I forget EVERYTHING you say to me". Caesar says. "Wow". I nodded. "That's cool". I said. "Great! I thought it would hurt your feelings or some shit". Caesar said. "I am...". "Now, if you don't have a date place, I have plenty to give you". Caesar cuts me off. "No one is more romantic then a Prince". Caesar says.

"I don't know... I saw the things Joon did to get Jin so...". I shrugged. "Is Namjoon a Prince?". Caesar asks. "Well... No". I replied. "Then shut up". Caesar says. "I have a restaurant... On water". Caesar smiles. "Or how about a boat ride that leads to a picnic area?". Caesar said. "Oh! A starlight dinner with roses and violins playing from somewhere and scented candles". Caesar said.

"Or, you two can swim with dolphins then have dinner at my hotel". Caesar says. "I want that one". I said. "I see where your head is at". Caesar nods. "I hope Jimin is a murderer and kills you". Hoseok said. "Aww, you finally spoke!". Caesar smiled. "You've been here for three hours and haven't said a word to me". Caesar said. "And I still didn't say anything to you, I spoke to my friend". Hoseok said.

"So, NOW I'm your friend". I huffed. "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you on last time before Jimin slits your throat". Hoseok says. "You're fucking mean". I said. "You fucking know that already". Hoseok smirks. "Not even your Minyahs will be by your side for this". Hoseok huffed. "My Minyahs love me!". I yelled. "Gimme your phone and let me prove you wrong". Hoseok says. "Fine!". I tossed my phone to Hoseok.

"Wait, I didn't...". "Bitch, I know your password". Hoseok cuts me off. "How the hell?". I said. "I'm Jung fucking Hoseok, stop sleeping on my talent". Hoseok says.

 Hoseok says

"Hahahahahahaha!". Hoseok starts laughing and I tilt my head. "Your Minyahs love you my ass!". Hoseok wheezed. I went over to him and snatched my phone... He was right. My Minyahs were clowning me in my comments. Hoseok was choking and Caesar, being the creep that he was, was watching him. "They... Wow, ok THAT one hurt". I pouted. "AAAAAHAHAHAHA!". Hoseok was in tears. "Shut up!". I shouted. "AAAAAAAHAHA!".

"Fuck you! You can rot here!". I shouted and that shut him up. "Yoongi... Don't you fucking leave me". Hoseok said. I smiled, tucked my hair behind my ear and walked out. "You son... YOONGI!". Hoseok screamed. "What's your ring sized?". Caesar asks and Hoseok looks at him.

"Where's that hotel again?".