2 | Stressful evenings

Chapter 2 - Stressful evenings

Third person POV:

Marinette's Sunday was a completely different story. She had forgotten about her homework that she was assigned to do over the weekend. She only remembered to do it when her friends mentioned it whilst they were on call.

"Why do teachers make us do so much homework? Especially on weekends?" Marinette complained whilst banging her head on her desk repeatedly.

Tiki flew over to Marinette's side in hopes to calm her down. "Umm I don't know? That's what teachers do I guess? Besides the work that was set was meant to be done in the space of 2 days. Not just a couple of hours." Tikki smiled.

Marinette groaned in response. "I've been working for the past 2 hours and I'm nowhere near finished." Marinette ranted as she spun her desk chair in circles.

"Maybe you should take a break Marinette. Maybe you could even get some fresh air." Tiki happily cheered. The red kwami was doing everything she could to help Marinette take some time away from doing her homework.

"A break? A break? There is no way I'm taking a break. Have you seen the work I have to do?" Marinette continued waffling. The poor blue haired girl was under a lot of stress due to her assignment.

"Come on Marinette. It will be good for you." The kwami persuaded her.

Marinette took some time to think about her options and finally came to a decision. "Fine but I'm going as Ladybug because I want to be quick. I'll treat it like a mini patrol."

"It's better than nothing I suppose," Tiki shrugged.

Marinette quickly gave Tikki a cookie and transformed into Ladybug. She decided to only go out for 5 minutes since she wanted to come back as soon as possible to finish her homework.

Ladybug got onto her balcony and quickly looked at her surroundings before jumping off into the heart of Paris.

___________

Another Short Chapter for you guys. Again this is a little insight of what is to come. As the book goes on, the chapters will get longer. I promise ;) Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Have a good day and see you in the next one.

- Miss Miah

Word count - 371 words

Edited