23 | Mutual Feelings

Chapter 23 - Mutual Feelings

Marinette's POV

The moment I stepped into my room, I took off my shoes and went straight to my bed.

I was beyond tired and I needed the extra bit of sleep.

My body didn't feel good either. I don't know how to describe how it was feeling but it just wasn't good.

As well as my headache, I just felt random pains around my body.

I climbed into my bed and spent the afternoon sleeping. My parents were for sure going to ask what's going on with me. But I'll deal with it all later. I'll deal with everything later.

Adriens POV

It felt different not having Marinette around.

Not only was the class quieter than normal but the lessons seemed more boring than usual as well.

Not gonna lie Marinette did entertain me with her comments.

We have to appreciate the fact that she still had manners after all that. Such a nice girl.

The rest of the day dragged on for what felt like hours until the bell finally rang indicating the end of the day.

I walked out of the school with Alya and Nino. "There is definitely something wrong with Marinette but she doesn't want to tell me. I mean I've never seen her this moody before." Alya sighed. "Even when she's been moody, it's never gotten this bad."

"It looks like she doesn't want to tell anyone what's going on. I tried asking her if she was alright but she didn't really say much either." I shrugged.

"Idk what's going on but I just don't want her to have to go through it alone but she's isolating herself from everyone." Alya frowned

I was going to reply to Alya but saw that Gorilla was there and made my way to the car. "Well see you later guys, update me if she says anything." I waved.

As soon as I got into the car I began thinking.

According to Alya, Marinette was isolating herself from everyone but she seems very comfortable with Chat Noir.

Maybe she only trusts Chat Noir at this moment in time. I mean he's already seen her upset twice and he's even held her in his arms like 3 times before.

So I think it's safe to say that she somewhat trusts him by now. Which is another reason why Chat Noir needs to pay another visit.

Maybe Marinette will tell him what's going on.

I spent my time at modelling just thinking about sleep and Marinette.

Although if I go to Marinettes then I'll be missing out on sleep regardless.

But for her it's worth it.

Marinette's POV

I woke up at around 3pm. I had only slept for 2 hours. But my body was just in so much pain that I just couldn't sleep anymore despite how tired I was.

"Are you alright Marinette?" Tikki asked as she flew over to my side.

"If I'm completely honest, no I'm not. I really don't know what's going on with me." I sighed.

"You look so distressed." Tikki frowned as she watched my expressions.

"I know, but there isn't much I can do about it. I can barely lift myself off this bed."

Just as I was talking to Tikki, my phone rang. "Marinette, we need to talk. Either you come to the park or I'm coming to your room. Choose."

Not Alya again.