55 | Date Night

Chapter 55 - Date Night

Chat Noir's POV

Today was the day I was going to do it.

I'm going to tell her how I feel.

She needs to know. It's something I should've done ages ago but it's something that I have to do now.

I asked her to go on a date to which she immediately agreed.

Thank goodness.

My plan was to collect her, get her to our destination, arrive, talk and eat then confess.

I was going to do it. I've done it many times in front of Ladybug so doing it in front of Marinette should be just as easy. Right?

Unless she says no. Which is quite possible. She is Ladybug after all and had every right to say no. Technically she's been the one rejecting me, just as her other self.

So what's the difference?

No

I refuse to start doubting it now. Especially with the way she craves my touch, it's clear she's attracted to me.

So clear.

But does she want me?

I'll find out tonight.

It was now Saturday. Luckily Father and Nathalie were out of town once again, fortunately they took Gorilla with them.

That left me alone in the mansion.

I had lectures by my father to stay in the house and not invite anyone and all that nonsense.

But who am I to listen?

Adrien might. But Chat doesn't.

I spent my whole morning planning out the date. Getting the location and the decor and everything else that was needed.

I needed it to be perfect. I wanted to give her the night of a lifetime.

I had to compromise with her parents to even get her to be able to leave the house to come with me. Thankfully they agreed because they knew their daughter would be in safe hands.

Well Tom made it clear to me that if she got hurt in any way then I'll be dead.

I'll be protecting Marinette with my whole life. None of my nine lives will be able to save me from Tom's wrath.

And personally I don't want to get him mad.

We're leaving for the date at 6pm and I promised to bring her back by 9pm. I had 3 hours uninterrupted with Mari.

And I was planning to enjoy each and every minute of it.

I was going to use a car today.

Surprising I know.

I like travelling with my baton but it's mainly only useful for short haul trips.

This date is somewhere a little more secluded.

Paris doesn't need to know Mari and I went out. I'm not risking someone seeing us on a rooftop. Not because I'm ashamed but for her own safety.

Two villains found out my crush for Marinette and tormented her so that they could get to me.

It almost worked.

I cannot risk being the reason why villains are attacking her.

Therefore I decided to go a little outside the city.