21 | Too much Attitude

Chapter 21 - Too much Attitude

Adrien's POV

Wow.

To say that I'm shocked right now is an understatement.

I'm completely flabbergasted.

There have been many occasions where Marinette has come to school in a bad mood. But none of them can even compare to this.

I've probably never seen her this irritated ever before.

And I really don't want to see her this irritated again. But I know that's going to be very unrealistic especially since we have Ms Mendeleiev after break.

And also Marinette has to deal with Chloe.

Let's hope Chloe takes the hint and backs off for the day because I'm sure Marinette will drag her.

She really has no filter today.

You could hear the irritation in her voice but her face showed no emotion. Well until she had that mischievous smile of hers before happily leaving the classroom.

Even Alya was shocked from the words that came out of Marinette's mouth. She even tried to get her to stop multiple times but Marinette just kept going.

I thought today was going to be a long day for me, but looks like it's a really long day for Marinette

Marinette's POV

You see, I could just go to the principals office or I could go on a little walk.

And obviously I went with option two.

I started my journey around the school, walking past the different classrooms and going through the corridors.

I made my way to my locker and took out one of my reading books.

I needed some sort of entertainment whilst I was in that office. It was a small area and I didn't want to spend an hour or so looking at the walls for some entertainment.

Mr Damocles room was very very boring. There was barley anything on the walls so I couldn't really look at them.

I started making my way to his office. It was going to be one boring day being in that office, because I knew for a fact it would not be the only time today that I would be entering that room.

I knocked on the door then opened it before Mr Damocles could even respond. "Hey sir, I needed a quiet space to just calm down and read so I came here if that's alright with you." I smiled innocently.

Technically I'm not lying because I do need to calm down and I want to just sit and read. But I didn't tell him the real reason I'm here.

He thinks I'm a good kid anyways. I can easily cover this up and get him to be on my side.

All it takes is a little bit of brains and some manipulation.

Two things that I happen to specialise in.

Mr Damocles looked up at me and smiled. "That's alright with me, as long as you don't make any noise for me."

"You won't even realise I'm here sir." I smiled back.

I opened my reading book but began thinking to myself. Unfortunately today was one of those days where I had Ms Mendeleiev twice. Once for maths and another time for physics.

Hooray for me.

Note the sarcasm.

Ms Mendeleiev doesn't even like me anyways so there is no doubt that she would have something to say.