15 | The Black Cat

Chapter 15 - The Black Cat

Unknown POV

Having this power means everything to me. As Electra-girl I'm powerful, fearless, strong and most feared.

Hawkmoth made the right decision choosing to akumatise me cause there is one thing we have in common.

We want Ladybug and Chat Noir gone.

They left me alone to suffer, now it's time for them to suffer as well. Worse than I did.

I've already chosen Ladybugs destiny but that Black cat's destiny still needs to be decided.

I will think of something and whatever I choose won't be good news.

Paris won't see me for a day or two, but when I come back. I'm bringing trouble with me and I won't stop until every civilian receives their suffering.

I will be stronger, more dangerous and powerful than before.

Watch out Ladybug and Chat Noir, I'm coming for your miraculous and I'm here to seek revenge.

Chat Noirs POV

I took a moment to look at Marinette's state.

Her skin was pale. Her usual pink rosy cheeks, lifeless. Her plump pink lips, dark and purple. Her bluebell hair was the only thing that remained bright and full of life.

Her body temperature began decreasing by the minute, goose bumps forming on her arms. Although the Paris air was slightly warm, Marinette's body was cold, as if it were going to turn to ice.

I picked her up bridal style and made my way to the bakery. Her parents were still serving people, the bakery normally closes around 6.45pm so they were dealing with the last few customers.

I made my way over to her parents and once they saw their daughter, concern and worry was written on their faces.

"What happened to my daughter?" Marinette's Father frowned. Not going to lie Marinette's dad still scared me. Especially after seeing him get akumatised  because of me.

Never again please.

He's scared me once already. I don't think I want to be scared again.

"I'm so sorry sir, Marinette went out to the park so I decided to go and have a chat with her but the closer I got, I saw her beginning to become pale then before I knew it, she fainted. I caught her before she fell and I checked to see if she was still breathing and if she had a pulse and luckily she does. I immediately brought her here." I nervously blurted out making sure I told him the complete truth. I am not going to be the cause of another akumatisation.

I'm not risking anything.

"Oh my poor Marinette, I knew there was something wrong." Sabine spoke in a worried tone. "Chat Noir can you please take her to her room, we need to finish these last couple of orders then we will take care of her." She smiled softly and pleadingly at me.

"Of course Mrs Dupain-Cheng." I smiled as I began making my way to the door.

"Be careful with her son." Tom nodded at me.

"Don't worry sir, I'll protect her with my life." And I meant it. There was absolutely no way I was going to leave one of my best friends to suffer alone like this. Marinette really is a good friend, she means a lot to me. She's one of the only people who understands me as well.

I made my way upstairs to the main house before climbing up the stairs to Marinette's room. I was immediately blinded by her pink room.

It had definitely been a while since I came in this room.