TWO

GOOD NEWS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I HAVE CHOSEN THE CHARACTERS AND APPARENTLY IT WONT BE JI SUB AND IU.

I FOUND JOON GI AS HE PORTRAYS THE ACTIONS OF THE MALE LEAD. AND THEN YE JI IS THE FEMALE LEAD.

IMAGINE THEM WITH THEIR GREEN AND BLUE EYES AND YOU CAN IMAGINE THEM HOWEVER YOU WANT NO NEED TO IMAGINE THEM AS THE PICTURES I PUT.

He walked inside the hospital and went straight to the VIP rooms. He opened room three and walked in.

He looked at the beautiful fair skinned girl resting holding a baby in her hands. He looked at the baby as he stopped by the bed.

He took the baby and looked at him

He took the baby and looked at him. He smiled and looked back at his elder sisters husband who said go ahead.

He nodded and said it's your son. Naseem looked at the baby with a smile and opened his mouth to speak but his sister stopped him.

Give him a good name or I'll kill you. He took the baby's ear to his mouth and called the Adhan and then said the name.

Abdulahad Sulaiman Mai-Na'am he said with a smile on his face. His elder sister Sahla smiled and said Naseem junior.

Her husband looked at him and said naseem you are so unpredictable. We all thought you would choose dads name.

He shook his head and said in his deep sexy voice your excellency being predictable means am easy to read. Naseem when will you stop calling me that?

He looked at him and said you are a honorable member how can I not. Naseem stop teasing my husband.

Did mom call you? She nodded and said that is actually what made me deliver this baby early.

He looked away and said no matter what happens I will not give a dime to her. Naseem ease your anger.

I already called the General for extra security. The ones I must protect are my mother and siblings and my nieces and nephews.

Kulu and her foster daughter are not my cup of tea. Naseem look at me Sahla said trying to get her younger brothers attention.

Nusaiba was raised by anti kulu since she was a child. She can be considered as a part of our family.

Part of your family ya Sahla not mine he said and kissed the baby's forehead. Your excellency when Naseem is taken off milk I will take him.

He smiled and said he's yours he handed him over to her and turned to leave. Naseem! He looked at her and said what?

What is her name? He looked at her dumbfounded and said who? She smiled and said the girl.

He looked at the baby and said there is no girl. He left the room and said I'll be back later.
====••••====••••====••••====••••====
She got dressed in her traditional hausa clothes