THIRTY ONE

The family returned home a week after eid. They all divided at the airport and Naseem stood by umma's door.

"Are you sure?"

"How many times will you ask me that?"

"Umma!"

"I will be fine. Dawood, Sameer, Nabeel and salaha will be there. Also did you forget about the seven female bodyguards your brother sent to the house?"

He closed the door and walked to his car where salma and junior were. They drove home which took them a matter of one hour twenty minutes.

===============

ONE YEAR LATER

In this one year life has changed for almost all of them. Most especially Salmah and Naseem as they've grown impossibly closer.

Although the two love birds won't admit to each other they've fallen in love but kept it in the guise of friendship.

In the morning they have breakfast together and in the night they take short walks around the huge house.

Where as things with Naseem's father just keeps getting worse day after day. Naseem changed houses for umma and his younger siblings after their return.

Within one year the Son's and daughters of umma all made something more out of themselves.

Naseem's business is blooming now more than ever. Aseem got a big promotion at work and ya Sahlas business is growing bigger as well.

Sadiq became the GM of Vintage Cement while Dawood is making his way to the top getting to know people as the secretary of June enterprises ceo.

Saliha who recently started a foundation and a school received the help of her siblings and husband.

Sameer suddenly finished his NYSC and showed interest in helping Aseem with his side business.

Both Nabeel and salaha are in school. Life is looking good for the children as blessings are everywhere.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Salma walked down the stairs at exactly three ten in the night. She stopped in her tracks upon seeing Naseem.

"Are you alright seem-seem?"

He turned around "umm"

She sat down on the chair beside him "no you're not seem. Tell me what's wrong with you?"

"I don't think I should be bothering my wife this late"

She smiled "okay then you can bother your friend."

He sighed "I am losing money. Someone is stealing from the company"

"Which branch"

"Vintage Cement"