SIXTY

What's up babe?

What's up babe?

I need to go out.

Where to?

Dalia's.

You mean Yusuf's?

I said Dalia's.

Yusuf's.

Dalias.

Yusuf's.

You want to argue with me?

He smiled and said no babe I want peace.

Thought so too. Can you please watch over our babies till I return?

Sure.

She gave him a hug and left the house. He looked at Kamal who was sleeping beside him and said not bad.

He knew sahra and Sahla were around the house somewhere he just didn't know where specifically but since the whole house was locked except the front door they were surely inside somewhere.

He was working on his MacBook when the door opened and Muhammad walked in with his school bag.

He looked at Naseem and said good afternoon dad.

Afternoon Muhammad.

I will wash up and come so we can have a chat.

You want to have a chat with me?

Yes.

Sure I'll be right here when you come back.

Muhammad walked upstairs and went to his room which was beside Yusuf's room. As he closed the door his phone started ringing.

He opened his Samsung flip and looked at Yusuf who appeared on the big screen. Ya Yusuf.

Big boy how are you?

Am great I just came home from school.

Anything new?

Nop ya Yusuf you know I don't have gists.

You do have gists.

About football which you aren't interested in.

But you are interested and I want to know.

Well I love Chelsea as you know but they lost their match and they aren't doing very well this season.

I know I went to see them play.

You've got to be kidding me. Yusuf said with eyes wide.

Open your closet and you'll see my gift.

He rushed to his closet and opened it. He looked at the original Chelsea jersey with the number ten behind its back and his name Muhammad boldly written.

Wow ya Yusuf thank you Muhammad said with a smile. Since you love football why don't you ask dad to buy a team for you?

That will be expensive.