FIFTY NINE

Naseem sighed deeply as he looked at Yusuf.

You do know that I brought you here because I trust you m right?

Yes.

Do not disappoint me better yet do not disappoint your mother Yusuf. You are almost eighteen and you damn well can differentiate between right and wrong.

Dad there is no need for this. You always trusted me and even now I ask for your trust once again. I know better than to disappoint you and mom.

Now will you tell me why you chose Cornell university over Harvard?

Well uncle Yusuf's friend uncle Sulaiman's son Saleh promised his dad that he would go to his school where he graduated for first degree.

And since neither you nor uncle Yusuf said a specific school we decided to go with Saleh because Cornell is one of the most prestigious universities in the world.

We will go to University of Oxford for masters and finally stop at Harvard University for PhD. You are an alumnus of Harvard both you and uncle Yusuf.

How come you are close to Saleh but not musa?

Dad on our defense your namesake and I get along very well with Ismail uncle Abdullah's son but musa just doesn't fit in the group.

He always distances himself and he seems arrogant and acts like he's above us when in reality no one is above anyone.

Is Ismail coming as well?

Yes we planned it.

I can't believe you all took the same course of study.

Says who?

Wow you boys are now old enough to make your own decisions without our approval.

Dad we knew you'd have no problem with it.

I will check in from time to time.

Are your apartments close?

We will all live in this house.

You urged for a four bedroom apartment because of this?

Yes.

Are their parents aware?

Yes we just said you will be handling the accommodation.

Naseem ruffled Yusuf's hair and said don't grow up so soon I feel so old.

Your what? 60?

Naseem shook his head and said am not that old.

After making sure everything was in place Naseem left and went to China. He finished his business and returned home.

As he took a bath in the bathroom outside his phone rang. Salma picked up since it was ringing nonstop.

She walked inside and said Bae Abdallah and your friends are waiting for you a meeting point.