SIXTY THREE

Twenty eight year old Yusuf returned with a degree, master and PhD along side some courses he did.

Naseem was the proud dad and uncle. And today the handover ceremony happened he officially handed over the business to Yusuf to look after.

President Yusuf Abdulahad Shattima Naseem teased his eldest son

Yusuf blushed and said don't do that dad you are making me blush. Kamal who was passing by looked at Yusuf and said grow up will you.

I want people to think it's just the looks I got Kamal and not the nasty attitude as well.

Naseem hit him on the back of his head and said you naughty kid.

He smiled and said am just kidding you don't have a nasty temper.

That's because agreeing I have a nasty temper means you do as well.

Eleven year old Yusuf walked away and said see you guys at home.

Naseem took his son to the beach after the party and said how is your company?

Great I hired a management team and watched them for three months. However I will be checking on them from time to time.

Marriage. Naseem said.

Who's marriage.

Your marriage.

What?

Naseem smiled and said your mother and I talked about this a few years back I think it was after your graduation party.

She wants you to get married.

Dad I had no time to date.

It's not a problem your mom already picked a perfect wife for you.

Who?

She hasn't chosen yet but it's between Alaya and liyana.

Yusuf looked at him shocked.

Yes but am sure her mind is set on Alaya.

But they are just in university.

You think I don't know that? By the time you are thirty two she'll be fresh out of college and you guys will get married.

But she's too young.

Boy! I married your mother when she was done with high school she finished law in our old house.

Did the dad agree?

Why won't he? He even asked for sahra for his son.

Think about it son we won't force you as nothing is official we have not officially asked yet and neither did he it's just our own wishes.

Naseem walked away and left Yusuf by the beach.

It's been a week and young Yusuf has been in a dilemma. The knock on his door did nothing to bring him out of his thoughts.