ELEVEN

Anti Sahla who was seated together with Saliha, salaha and Aseem's wife Asiya looked at the stage where salma was seated with her head down

She smiled and stood up before walking up the stairs and reaching her seat. She looked at her and sat beside her.

Our wife! Salma looked up and made eye contact with ya Sahla. She gave her a small smile and said ya Sahla.

Salma amarya ya Sahla said in a teasing manner. Salma looked away shyly and due to her small gesture she clocked eyes with anti Laila.

Ya Sahla seemed to have noticed but didn't say anything about it instead, she looked around for a photographer and told him to snap her.

The handsome photographer and CEO of Snap photography Jibril snapped their pictures before she stepped down.

After the walimah ihsan and zainab walked to her to get their pictures taken that was when I got the opportunity to see her dress.

Salma really is the queen of keeping it simple

Salma really is the queen of keeping it simple. A glance is enough to tell you that the bride adored simple stuff.

The soft silk fabric had a beautiful embroidery done on it which made the dress more beautiful.

It was done delicately as if the embroiderer was afraid of hurting the silk. The luxury dress which cost a fortune served its purpose and did more.

Ya salma I really adore this your dress if I am getting married I will definitely do the exact same version.

She looked at salaha and smiled before saying okay no problem. Let me not take much of your time anti since the dinner is at 9 tonight.

===========••••••••••••••••••==========

Umma I don't have time for that I have to finish getting ready for the dinner ya Sahla said to umma in the middle of the hallway.

You are already dressed Sahla just go and make sure you hand the gate pass to your mom. Ya Sahla smiled and took the gate pass.