THREE

He entered inside the large family living room and saw the entire family ya Sahla who just got discharged, Aseem, Sadiq, Saliha, Dawood, sameer, Nabeel and salaha.

Including his father and mother then his stepmom

Including his father and mother then his stepmom. Good evening baba(father) he said and looked at his mom. Evening mom.

It's now you decide to come? I called you since two in the afternoon you are only coming after five?

He looked at his father and refused to say anything he just stared at him with his mesmerizing bright green eyes.

His stepmom who's eyes has turned red held his father who was seated besides her and said darling as to why he is late isn't important.

You have to find my daughter for me. Please before something happens to her pay the ransom and get her back.

Sahla looked away and said auzubillah. Baba looked at him and said Naseem what do you say?

Since this girl was kidnapped on her way to see you ba? I believe you should contribute something as well.

I don't have any money to give. His father looked at him how dare you say that? Look baba can I ask you something?

Go ahead. When she left the house she didn't even know where to find me. And to be honest with you I have already forgotten that a relative of this woman lives in this house.

So you mean to tell me you will not give anything? He smiled and said I didn't say I won't give anything.

I simply said I don't have money. The only money I have with me right now is this twenty thousand naira and I need it to refuel my car and also to buy some fruits for my mom.

Naseem how can someone like you not have any money? Your oil business, your cement company, your ships, your shops, your exchange business.

You mean to tell me that all these businesses of yours are just for show? He looked at him and said baba that's not what I mean.

As of twelve in the afternoon I had some money but then I bought stocks which is why am broke.

I was actually going to ask you to borrow me some money. His step mom started crying and shouting like a mad woman.

So he didn't look at her and said if that is all baba I will leave I have to meet with someone it's important.

Sahla followed him out and said Naseem you are one hot headed boy. Just the hundred or ninety million you will contribute for ransom you are claiming broke?

He smiled and said I have the money but when I was looking for the money what was she and her mother doing?

My penny won't go to that woman and her daughter. Baba that married her and took in her daughter should pay the ransom.

He has the money I don't know why he is stalling but that's their own problem. Where are you going?

He looked at her and said am going to buy some chicken for mom and also to get more information about a business.