FIFTY SEVEN

The girl in Blue go ahead. Naseem said and looked at her.

Well am going to shoot my shot I know islam allows you to marry more than one wife you in?

He looked away and raised the microphone to his lips.

No!

What? Why? Cause am a non believer?

I am allowed to marry a non believer it is allowed however I am not interested in getting another wife.

Really?

Yes.

I don't ask for much attention.

Naseem smiled and said well that is not the case. Islam allows me to have four wives but that comes with conditions.

And to be honest I love my wife very much to the extent that I can't imagine myself with another woman.

Islam says to treat my wives equally else on the day of judgement I will wake up with half of my body not intact. It will shrink.

My wife whom I've been married to for seventeen years gave birth to five beautiful children for me and I love her not because of that.

I can't even explain to you why I love her this much it is a fact I can never treat someone else like I treat her.

However if you are interested in marrying a Muslim brother I have a lot of them to introduce to you.

After the one hour show ended he left the station and went straight to the Red Dragon Hotel.

He joined his family and they had a good time. Their good time together came to an end when they had to rush ishaq ya Aseem's third born to the hospital.

After waiting for thirty minutes the doctor came to them and explained. He shows signs of liver cancer.

We will run more tests before being sure.

Despite the immense coldness in Greenland Naseem kept drenching himself with cold water.