SIXTY ONE

SORRY GUYS I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS AND I AM GENUINELY THANKFUL FOR YOUR CONCERNS. I HAD A BIT OF AN ISSUE ONE LAST WEEK HENSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO POST AS USUAL AM SORRY ABOUT THAT.

 I HAD A BIT OF AN ISSUE ONE LAST WEEK HENSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO POST AS USUAL AM SORRY ABOUT THAT

How do you like the penthouse?

Yusuf looked at Naseem and said he loves it it's just his style.

Am not asking you Yusuf am asking Muhammad.

Can we change the locks to the electronic ones OCEAN made?

Yusuf placed his hand around his brothers neck and said don't worry I will get you the customized ones from the OCEAN EYES department.

That is your personal department.

Yes but family is always welcome besides the security is ten times stronger than that of the the normal OCEAN one.

Brother why did you name your company OCEAN?

He looked at Sahla and said because the most memorable moments I have with both dad and mom happened at the ocean and I wanted the name to be unique.

And your personal creation and department OCEAN EYES why? Kamal asked.

Because I look at OCEAN and the things I personally created or designed with the eyes dad looks at mom with whenever he sees her.

You really are weird everything of yours has an emotional attachment and meaning to it.

I learned from the best Yusuf said and passed Naseem and Salma who were walking.

Muhammad looked at sahra and said my team is called emerald eagles because of the emerald eyes in our house.

Sahla face palmed herself and looked at Naseem dad all the men in our house are an emotional wreck.

Sahra sighed and said I pity their future wives.

Kamal shrugged and said am the only unemotional one.

Sahla glared at him and said we are taking about humans Kamal not Artificial intelligence.

That's mean he said and held his chest faking hurt.

Naseem who was watching the entire scene unfold shook his head these kids are so warm yet cold.

Umma is sad Muhammad is leaving her to study abroad.

I know but she was the one who told him she liked his British accent.

Naseem placed his arm over her shoulder as they walked behind the kids. They finally arrived at the penthouse Yusuf senior bought for Muhammad and Muhammad.

Salma smiled and said he made the move first Bae stop sulking besides he's like their father what's there to sulk.

Salma sighed and watched as Yusuf senior interacted with his Muhammad and their Muhammad.