THIRTY FIVE

Salma picked up her phone and said "hello anti?"

She kept quite and listened before saying "Allah am on my way I just stopped to drop Naseem off"

She finished the phone call with "okay am coming" before ending the call.

She looked at Khalid at the front seat and said "can you hurry it up? Am late"

He looked at the driver and said speed up. As soon as they sped up she started seeing the places go by much faster than before.

They parked inside the house which belonged to ya Sahla (her husbands house) she left the car and entered inside.

She wasn't surprised to see umma's daughters. She looked at what seemed to be Dawoods lefe.

The opened it up and she saw everything before Asiya came in along with Farida. They saw it as well before they all put it back in the boxes.

It was a total of twelve sets of four boxes each. Salma nodded and said "Masha Allah it's perfect gaskiya."

Asiya looked at ya Sahla "when will it be taken?"

"In two week's Insha Allah"

Farida nodded "then we have time to bring something's to be added"

"Yes" saliha said.

"Anti who is he getting married to?"

"Sajida Ashiru Hadeja." Sahla answered.

"Wait i believe just last week her elder sister Mashida's lefe was taken" Farida said.

"Yes I saw it too a Instagram" Salaha replied.

"Eh the brides father wants to get them married at the same time since they are twins" Ya Sahla said.

"She from katsina?" Salma asked.

"Yes salma that means we will have to go to katsina"

Salma left first as she had a lecture by four her first lecture since they resumed school.

They parked close to the lecture hall so she left Naseem and his nanny in the car which was left on with AC.

She headed towards the hall with Khalid behind her. She took her seat while he stood ten feet away from her.

The students filed into the class room in no time. And lecture started. They finished at exactly six dot and everyone started rushing to leave.

Salma was waiting patiently for them to file out before following after. As soon as she left the hall the man Nusaiba paid followed behind her.

He had a very large shiny knife in his hand. He attempted to stab her from behind but instead of salma a hand held his knife.

Salma who kept walking unknown to what was going on behind her saw the faces of the students so she turned around.