TWENTY TWO

"Why did you wake me up so early in the morning when you knew clearly that I went to bed late?"

Bilal looked at him and said "I am sorry sir but there seems to be an emergency back in Nigeria."

"What happened?"

"Your father plans on disowning your elder brother for breaking the arm and leg of his daughters the ones you were introduced to."

"Tell me in full detail as to what happened. Aseem might be hot headed but he always has a good sense of reasoning."

"He was visiting you m..."

He listened to him until the end and then opened his eyes.

"Book a flight back home Bilal I think i should be there when this meeting holds. After all the first meeting wasn't successful."

He took a quick shower and changed into something comfortable before heading to the airport.

It was ten hour flight back to Nigeria which he quite enjoyed.

He stepped down from his car and entered inside the part

He stepped down from his car and entered inside the part. He wasn't surprised seeing nabeel and Salaha there.

He didn't answer their greeting and said "is the first sense of crises you have running away from the problem?"

Nabeel looked down and said "brother you have no idea what we went through. Am sure had I attended the meeting then I would have been forced to call them anti."

"I am going to call her and then we will leave to Abuja right away" he said and walked away without hearing what they had to say.

All the children and three wives of Ibrahim Waziri were on the dinning table including his daughter in laws.

"Kids what you did was absolutely out of line. I called you call to introduce yourselves to each other.

But what happened? All of you ran away non of you showed up. Do you have any ounce of respect for me as your father?"

Naseem spaced out as baba ranted he went on and on about every tiny thing they did. He spaced back when baba started talking about what Aseem did.

He looked at Aseem and realized he's waiting for a bit push to explode. Aseem looked up and was about to speak when he made eye contact with naseem.