FORTY TWO

May Almighty Allah make you a shining example of a true Muslim and an inspiration to other Muslims for emulation. Ameen Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum. Jumaat Mubarak.

Umma looked at her younger sister and said "you are not going to Naseem's house"

"Yaya I just want to say my condolences to her and ask how she is doing"

"Mom, the doctor clearly said not to stress her out. That's why no one went to the house excluding saliha"

Mom looked at sahla and said "why didn't Sahla go?"

"Because mom had I gone she'd just start crying I talked to Naseem and he said she's been crying since at the hospital"

"I will go and see her how can you leave her in the house alone with just her husband and house maids?"

"No one will go to that house and I mean it" umma said with her voice a bit high.

"So now your daughter in law comes first?"

"If you don't have enough sense to understand what was just explained Adawiyya then yes my daughter in law and grandchild comes first"

"Wow so now you are flat out showing your true colors?"

Umma looked at her in the eyes and said "you might as well leave adawiyya because you're not family you are just my stepmothers daughter from her first marriage"

Umma looked at Asiya and said "you will escort me to Naseem's house later"

==========

Naseem prepared himself some coffee but heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. He turned around and looked at Salim.

"You're out?"

"You're out?"

"Yes I got tired of sleeping and studying"

"You are in SS2 right?"

"Yeah something like that"

Salim took out the ingredients to make indomie while Naseem watched.

"If you're hungry have the chefs make something for you"

"Chefs?" Salim asked confused.

Naseem raised an eyebrow "you had been making your own food?"

"Yes. I have never seen a chef in this house"

Naseem took a gulp of his coffee and walked to the intercom. He pressed number 13 and it rang.

"Hello chef villa here"

"Come to the main house all of you. Five minutes" he ended it and walked back to his coffee.

He sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen aisle.

Salim looked at him "shouldn't you be busy? I mean vintage is a lot to handle."

Naseem looked up from his phone and said "I have over thirty people for that and it's past ten so it's family time unless it's really urgent"