FIFTY EIGHT

They all sat by the waiting area waiting to hear news regarding the surgery Ishaq is undergoing.

Naseem turned around and looked at the nurse who had been there for about ten minutes.

Is something wrong?

Is something wrong?

You should get some tests done for the bone marrow transplant so we can know who is a match and who is not.

Sure he said and all went to the testing center and got tested. The surgery took five hours and ended on a good note.

Ishaq woke up the next morning to his uncles face on the left and on the right was his mother.

Ya Aseem walked in with coffee in hand and gave it to Naseem.

Naseem took the cup and drank almost half of it. Yusuf's call at that moment made his heart jump.

He picked the call and heard his eldest sons voice. Dad I need help.

What's wrong? Naseem asked as he stood up and grabbed his coat immediately setting out.

I was on my way to the hospital and got hit by another car. It seems to be thugs.

I will come get you I have your location. Stay put and don't be reckless.

He got in his car and sped off to the direction of Yusuf's location. He dialed Bilal's number and he picked up.

I am sending you Yusuf's location meet me there with as much people as you can gather.

Naseem parked right behind Yusuf's car where he saw three thugs waiting for Yusuf to get out.

He walked to the car and said to Yusuf open the door. He opened the door and Naseem placed him behind him.

The thugs stood up and walked towards him naseem raised his hand and said am sure we can work something out.

No.

Three cars arrived and Bilal and the security guards got out. Naseem said to him you hit my sons car you should have apologized.

We don't want trouble so let's end things here. He turned around and said to Yusuf let's go. He put Yusuf first and followed after.

It all happened so fast that the next moment all I saw was two dead bodies and Naseem holding the right side of his stomach which was bleeding and a terrified Yusuf.

The thug went to stab Yusuf but Naseem shielded his son. They didn't remove the foreign body and took him to the hospital.

Yusuf called Aseem on the way and by the time they arrived at the hospital the doctors were ready for them.

Naseem went into surgery as soon as possible. And a nurse came to them we need blood unfortunately the last blood matching his blood type we had in the hospital was given to a patient.