FIFTEEN

Today marks complete one month of salma and Naseem's wedding and it's pretty much like it has always been with her.

She was lonely and also she didn't feel like a married woman. Salma does nothing but sleep, eat and pray the whole time.

She has enough maids at her beck and call. The day they went to umma's house for dinner was the last day she cooked in this household.

The reason being they had three professional chefs. Who she has no doubt are way better at cooking than she is.

The night they came back she met twenty staff in different uniforms by her entrance. With no explanation he leaves and goes to his part.

They all introduced themselves and said their duties. Even now she was aimlessly walking around trying to find what to do.

She stopped when she saw one of the two head maids

She stopped when she saw one of the two head maids. Peace and Basira the one she saw now was Basira.

"What are you doing?"

"Hajiya I am just checking the work the girls finished to make sure they did it properly. Do you need something?"

Salma shook her head and walked to the kitchen. She took a glass of water and went back to the living room.

She opened her purse and saw she only had ten thousand left. She suddenly remembered the stash she had in her fathers house.

She smiled and put on her veil. She grabbed a key and her handbag before going downstairs. She saw no one around so she rang a bell.

Salma looked at Basira and said "is your boss around?"

"Yes he is working from home today."

She took a turn and went straight. She kept passing living rooms and lounges before she arrived at a big door.

She opened it and found herself in his part of the house.

She took a right and clashed with his secretary Anna

She took a right and clashed with his secretary Anna. "Hello madam what brings you here and how can I help you?"

Salma ignored the arrogance in her voice and said "am here to see him." Anna smirked and said "he is busy I don't think he has time."