FOURTEEN

Salma looked at herself in the mirror debating wether to just go ahead and do the simple make up or to just go without make up.

Her blood ran cold when she heard a slight knock on her door. She stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

She made eye contact with those green eyes which surprised her. Salma looked down without saying anything while he just stared at her.

"I thought I told you after magrib?"

" Am coming,  i will just get dressed and come." She said.

He turned around and left without a word.

She got dressed and grabbed her belongings before rushing out

She got dressed and grabbed her belongings before rushing out. She paid attention to the stairs so she won't fall.

She looked around the living room and he was nowhere to be found. She decided to look outside so she switched off the lights and walked out.

She opened the large door and was almost blinded by the bright lights out. She looked up front and saw two black cars without those that belongs to the security.

She was about to go back in but stopped when she heard the name hajiya(Madam) she turned around and saw a man she wasn't familia with.

But she was sure since he was able to come inside the house he was someone Naseem was familiar with.

Alhaji is in the car we are just waiting for you. She looked at the car he was pointing to and stood her ground.

Naseem who was in the car asked the driver to roll down the window. He looked at her and didn't move or say a word.

It was as if he knew she was asking for confirmation if he was in the car. Immediately after she saw him she closed the door and headed towards the car.

Bilal opened the door for her and she stepped in before he closed the door and ran to the passengers seat.

As the car started moving to the gate he heard her saying a prayer and he smirked before taking a look at his phone

They stopped at the gate for a few seconds before the gate slowly opened. The minute they touched the street they sped up.