FIFTY FOUR

That night Naseem left Nigeria to Thailand where he spent five days working. He will be returning to Nigeria today.

He stared at his phone in the waiting area as he waited for the final checks to be done on the private jet before he could fly out

He was looking at a picture of his small family. Salma, Yusuf,Muhammad, Sahar and Sahla who had smiles on their faces.

The next picture he saw was that of salma and Salim. It wasn't till now that he saw how much the siblings resembled each other.

He smirked a bit and said I guess the park was fun. He left the pictures and dialed Salim's number.

He picked up and said hello ya good afternoon?

Evening Salim how have you been?

Am all good.

I just saw your pictures did you return earlier?

Yes I wanted to be here in time for Muhammad's birthday.

Alright let's talk later.

He ended the call and dialed Salmas number.

Hello Bae!

Amor how are you doing?

Am good?

And the kids?

All good.

The baby?

Good as well. Did your flight leave?

No they are doing last minute preparations but I'll be home in a few hours.

Alright see you then.

Okay.

I heard you promised Yusuf to go to the beach tomorrow?

Yes.

Won't you be jet lagged?

Am never busy for family amor and you know that.

Okay. Safe flight.

His flight landed safely in the early hours of the morning. He went home straight and went to bed.

Salma woke up to him squeezing her.

She sighed and said I actually enjoy it when he travels.

You mean more space for you?

Yes.

Too bad am back.

The call to prayer got them on their feet. Naseem finished his ablution first and said let's go.

He changed into a long white throb/jallabiya and walked to Yusuf's room which was opposite theirs but the roundabout made it look so far.

He was about to knock when Yusuf opened the door and walked out dressed in a sky blue jallabiya.