EID MUBARAK

تقبل الله منا ومنكEID MUBARAK FAM❤️FORTY SEVEN AND FORTY EIGHT

تقبل الله منا ومنك
EID MUBARAK FAM❤️
FORTY SEVEN AND FORTY EIGHT. Sajida looked around the place before stopping in her tracks when she saw Naseem.

He turned and looked at her

"Hello sister in law"

Sajida went pale before composing herself "why did you ask me to meet here?"

She looked at him with a poker face waiting to hear his answer. He opened his mouth to speak but she spoke first "am not leaving my husband"

"Not for free" he said while looking at her. "How about we play a game?" He asked still looking at her.

He took out a check from his blazer and kept it on the table write your price.

She looked at him and saw the seriousness in his eyes. She took the pen and wrote an amount on the blank signed check.

He took it and looked at the price before looking back at her "a hundred million?"

"Yes take it or leave it"

"Are you with child?"

"I can't conceive I took out my womb" she answered. He nodded and removed the check from the book.

He placed it in an envelope and said to her "I want an audio and visual proof that he divorced you then this money might just be yours.

Cash or cheque you choose and you will find me here in two hours with it. The rest is up to you"

"How do I know you are not tricking me?"

"It's your choice sister in law. Risk and reward go hand in hand but you can also choose not to play.

However before considering the option of choosing not to play, you should know that you will never get half the amount here from Dawood even if you stay married for the rest of your life.

He has no source of income he was cut off by me and all our siblings what you're munching on will soon finish. Choose wisely"

She thought about it for a while before saying "I will be back and I want a transfer instead of a cheque or cash."