THIRTY SIX

It has been eleven days since the incident happened and Naseem has been keeping an eye on her like a hawk.

She doesn't usually go out much but since the incident he's been keeping her in the house more than before.

Thankfully she managed to get him to allow her to go to umma's house today so she could take her own contribution for the lefe.

She wore a kaftan dress and worked her way around the house trying to finish up the simple dinner she's making for him

She was working her magic in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell. She ignored it and kept at her work.

Basira walked in and took a couple of drinks and water along with cups for the guests. She came back to get the snacks after.

"Did he have guests over? His guests usually use his door" she said to herself.

She saw Basira hurrying to get something her body was even shaking.

"Basira what is it?"

"Hajiya some important guests came I was called by boss's head butler to welcome them. One of the guests is asking for lime water"

"What is with the hurry?"

"She has been glaring at me with a look of displeasure since she arrived. I don't want to offend her because I might get fired"

"No one will fire you just work at your pace. If you fall down and get injured will she feel the pain?"

Salma shook her head and kept looking after her food.

She grabbed the telephone by the counter and dialed 7712

She grabbed the telephone by the counter and dialed 7712. "Yes ma!"

"Set the dinning table for two"

"Okay ma"

She hung up and dialed 001.

"Yes I told you tell them to wait I am busy. Junior stop that you will fall"

"It's me Alhaji. Drop the boss act and come down for dinner and bring junior with you"

"Okay ma" he said and she hung up.