TWENTY EIGHT

Salma held the hands of two toddlers Bilal and Samir. While the other ladies grabbed some and held them as they wait for their luggage to arrive.

Naseem was in the front looking at the bags along with Aseem. The luggage's were kept in front of them and everyone identified his luggage before they left.

It was a long drive home. They parked inside the humongous mansion that was beautifully decorated in both modern and traditional design.

At the premises of the mansion there were kid and adults here and there. More than seventeen big mansions were inside the place.

"Let's head to our house baba said and started walking"

"I guess we will share this year." Aseem said.

Aseem, Naseem, Asiya, Salma and Samir all headed to a beautiful two story building on the left.

Aseem and Asiya took the second floor while Naseem and Salma took the first floor. The first thing he did after entering inside the room was to place a sleeping Naseem on the bed.

He rushed to the bathroom and took a shower before coming out shortly after and hurriedly getting dressed

"Am heading to the mosque" he said to her and left. She watched him and said they didn't even call the adhaan.

Naseem rushed to the mosque inside the house and found a spot in the first line behind the imam.

"You guys are here already?" He turned to his left and caught sight of Abubakar Sadeeq Abba's(chiroman adamawa/Baba's older brother) first son.

"Yes we would've been here earlier if not for some issues we had at the airport."

The call to prayer was made and shortly after the mosque filled with men and children. They prayed asr and some stayed while some left.

Naseem walked back with Sadiq and Umar the son of mommy(Halima Bello Waziri) the youngest daughter of Bello Waziri.

"How is school umar?"

The handsome Fulani boy sighed "it's not easy but I am trying"

Naseem nodded "nothing comes easy in life. You have to work hard to archive your dreams."

He entered inside the house and heard shouting. He ignored it and walked upstairs to the right side which housed a three bedroom and a living room.

As soon as he opened the door the shouting died down. He looked at salaha who held a fistful of zainab's hair in her hand.

His eyes looked back at saliha who was in a similar situation with Arfat while umma was nowhere to be found.

Sumayya was sitting on one of the royal chairs looking at the scene. He walked passed them and opened the door to a room.

He saw umma praying on the prayer mat while Qasim was lying on her bed and on the floor were clothes and jewelry beside the cupboard.

He looked at umma who was just praying and looked around the room. SALAHA! He yelled and almost immediately she rushed in like a mad woman.

"Kije inda Waziri ki karbo min Dorina"

Meanwhile as soon as she left he removed his belt and started beating Qasim who got up after the first beating reached him.

He held his collar and kept hitting him while he screamed. Sumayya rushed inside the room and started yelling profanities at Naseem.

With all the drama happening umma was still praying like nothing was going on. Sumayya started hitting Naseem who turned to her.

"Wallahi I swear to Allah Almighty if you hit me again I will hit you." His eyes were red and full of anger.

He pushed Qasim out of the room and followed him all the way downstairs. Arfat hit Naseem on the back and said let him go.

Naseem turned to her and slapped her. "Do well to remember this slap before attempting to hit me again"

Qasim ran out of the house while Naseem was taking. He followed him out and unfortunately a lot of male and female cousins were outside.

Far to the left were the parents. Naseem ran after him and got ahold of him. Salaha arrived with the long and strong cane.

Naseem took it and started hitting him again with all his strength. He was beat to the pulp before Sadiq and two other men tried stopping Naseem.

"What is this? Why are you beating him?"

Naseem looked at sadiq "if you don't move out of my way sadiq harkai zan hada you know my anger."

"If you can hit him can you hit me?" An older looking man said as he approached.

Naseem looked at him and dropped the cane before looking at a half dead Qasim "if I see your face again I might kill you."

Baba who ran to the scene after receiving a call from Sumayya looked at Naseem and without waiting for an explanation he slapped him on the face.

Naseem glared at him and just stared. He turned around and left the place. He headed towards a black car which just parked and opened the drivers seat.

"Get out" he said to the young man driving the car.

He entered inside and turned the car around and left the house with full speed leaving behind dust to them.

"Ibrahim who is this kid?" Abba(Nuhu Bello Waziri/First born of Bello Waziri) asked.

"He is his son with his hidden wife. Actually he doesn't have just a son with her he has another two daughters" Salaha said bitterly and left.

As salaha entered inside the room she saw umma on the phone.

"Pack your belongings and tell your siblings to pack theirs someone will come to get us in thirty minutes."

She left the room and informed saliha. She went around informing all her siblings and she went to salma and Asiya.

Thankfully salma didn't unpack she just folded the clothes she removed and those he removed and put them back in the suitcase.

Qasim was taken to the hospital by his mom and baba. The others were all outside still in shock when twelve cars parked.

All of a sudden all Naseem's siblings and nieces and nephews started getting in the cars.