FIFTY ONE

Salma sat down in the living room and looked at Yusuf her first born whom she just picked up from the Islamic school.

Go upstairs and take a shower Yusuf I will soon be up with your snack.

Okay umma he said and walked away.

Salma looked at the time and asked herself why is he late today? Usually he's back before she picks Yusuf up.

She stood up and walked to the back to close the door when she saw him coming from the garden with a frown.

He looked at her and she instantly knew something was wrong

He looked at her and she instantly knew something was wrong. She walked to him with a smile and grabbed his hand.

They walked inside and she helped remove his shoes before taking him to the living room and sitting him down.

Allah ya taimakeka Shattiman Adamawa waya tabamin kai? Gaya min dawa zamuyi fada?

Kallanta yayi da kyar yace salma am not in the mood.

Badai umma bace ko?

He shook his head and she nodded. To duk wanda ya bata ranka Allah ya bata nashi ran shima.

Duk wanda bayaso yaga farin cikinka Allah ka hanashi jindadi a rayuwarsa. Wanda duk ya matsa ma Allah ya matse sa.

Na roki mai sama ya yayema dukannin damuwarka abban yusuf miji daya tak a gun Salmah.

Murmushi yayi mai sauti ya girgiza kansa ta jingina a kafadarsa. Shattiman adamawa baban Yusuf, Muhammad, Sameera da Sahla who wronged you salma wants to put them on blacklist.

He playfully dragged her nose and said so you asked if it was umma because you want to black list the person?

Of course baby your enemies are mine your demons are mine your fights are mine and your battles are mine.

He shook his head I won't tell you because I will forget but you won't. She pouted and moved away okay no problem.

She looked at him and smiled before she started tickling him and he immediately escaped and started tickling her.

Yusuf who stood by the balcony in a bathrobe looked at them focusing on the smiles on their faces.

He smiled and returned to his room. Salma hugged him and sighed before saying you are wicked.

He hugged her back and said to her amor I had a fight with Abdallah and Magaji regarding Ibrahim's company .

Why?

I told them I would buy shares at another company but Abdallah suggested that I buy from Ibrahim's company since they are struggling since the corona issue happened.

But I told them I don't want to include business in our relationship Dan Adam da kudi salmah.

She smiled I guess they all came after you for saying so?