SEVEN

She looked curiously at the book in front of her giving it all her attention and feelings.

She looked back up at zainab and said this isn't right

She looked back up at zainab and said this isn't right. From my calculations of the tests and assignments i have fifty.

And am a hundred percent sure I aced the exam so I should get an A for maths. Zainab shook her head and said it's not an issue.

What issue is bigger than this issue? I got a B in maths that's a bad thing. What are you worried about?

Ammi and daddy aren't here to scold you and even if they were here they won't scold you for getting 10 As and a B.

She sighed and closed her eyes ignoring the entire existence of zainab. Anti Sahla who was listening to them looked down with a smile.

Zainab stay with her I am going to get our dinner ready. Okay anti how old is Naseem? She looked at Naseem junior and said he's two months old.

Should I leave him here with you girls? Zainab opened her eyes and said what? No anti don't make us turn this hospital upside down.

Anti leave him here his dippers and milk are here there won't be a problem said salma in her calm voice.

No you are sick but if you get better I will leave him with you. I will leave now see you girls later.
=========•••••••••••••••••••==========
Umma sat in the living room with Sahla beside her and Naseem facing them.

Umma I asked him and he said he doesn't have anyone he is in love with

Umma I asked him and he said he doesn't have anyone he is in love with. Naseem is almost forty if he doesn't get married now then when?

Am sure he will not find a girl better than salma. He looked at her and said why are you so obsessed with this salma girl?

She looked at him and said because she is a well behaved and well educated girl who also comes from a prominent family.

It is said you marry a woman for three things her beauty, her education/deen and h-I know where you are trying to get to.

Speak some of us actually have things to do. Naseem don't cut your sister when she's talking she's older than you.

Also Naseem when you marry a girl you don't marry her to your self from that day she is married to your family.