Chapter 4 - Lucifer

A horribly annoying buzzing woke me up, it was my alarm clock. '6:00 am' it read, fuck it's to early for anything.

I got up a headed to my bathroom to fix myself up, I didn't wanna walk out looking like Oliver last night. That would actually be very embarrassing.

I fixed my hair up, brushed my teeth, and left to my closet. I picked out a suit and put it on, making sure it looked well and presentable enough. After I finished with all of that, a knock was heard on my door. I don't feel like being bothered right now.

Opening the door, I saw Oliver. "What do you want, why are you awake so early? I don't feel like talking right now and yo—"

"Okay okay, kill me later." he interrupted, "We found Grayson, he's in the basement with a guard." he said with a small smile on his face.

'That's a nice way to start a morning, murder and pure torture.'

"Oh? Perfect then, let's pay him a visit before we go." I said while leaving my bedroom, standing in front of Oliver.

"We're leaving so soon? It's not time to see the girl yet you know, at least have some breakfast first. It's an important meal you k—", I placed my hand in his mouth to shut him up.

"Okay, I'll eat first. I'm not going to see Ella just yet, well.. technically I am. But I'm not gonna talk to her, I'm just going to see how she's doing at work." I sighed, taking my hand off his mouth.

"So.. you're going to stalk her until it's time for you to go talk too her?" he asked while we started walking downstairs.

"Precisely, just rephrase that. It won't be considered stalking for now. I have more to discuss with you later about my plan, if you're willing to cooperate that is."

"You'd kill me if I didn't so I don't really have a choice, do I?" he chucked, I chuckled with him.

"You do have a choice, doesn't mean it's the one I want to hear though. So you're good with talking about it when this is over?"

"Indeed I am." he said with a nod.

I started walking down the stairs with Oliver following behind me. As early as it was, I couldn't wait to finally kill this guy. He had done me so wrong over the years I've known him, this was just payback for him.

We reached the basement and opened the door, walking down the stairs. Grayson was tied to a chair, blindfolded and unconscious with a light hanging above his head.

I looked at the guard as a sign that he could go now, he nodded his head and left right after. Oliver stayed with me, I didn't want him to but I let him anyway since I know he would enjoy this just as much as I would.

We waited until he finally started moving, gaining his conscience back. He started panicking a bit, not knowing where he was or what was going on.

I directed Oliver to go take off the blindfold from his eyes and he did just that. Oliver threw the blindfold onto the floor and walked back over to my side.

Grayson fluttered his eyes open and looked around, finally looking at me with some fear and hatred in his eyes.

"You kidnapped me, what the fuck is wrong with you?! You crazy bi—", he yelped once he felt a cold blade pressed against his throat.

"Where's my money, Grayson?" I asked him, not caring for anything else that he had to say.

"I-I don't have your money man! Just g-give me more time, I can wo—"

'Odd, he never acted like this before.'

Grayson usually wasn't fazed by things like this. He would always have a stupid smile just plastered onto his face whenever I threatened him, but now he was breaking apart. What was that all about, was he scared of me this time?