Chapter 10 - Ella

"As I was saying," he said while grabbing the hand I slapped him with and turned me around so my body hunched over the counter, pressing my arm behind my back.

"Good morning, Ella." he finished.

"Let go of me you crazy bitch!" I screamed out, squirming around to try and get out of his grip.

His grip on my arm only got tighter, making me feel a slight pain in my arm as he did so. I felt his chest touch my back, putting his head close to me ear.

"You remember what I had said yesterday, correct? I won't hesitate to fill your mouth if you continue like this. Watch your pretty mouth, understand?" he whispered in my ear.

As crazy as this man was, I was still a mess from his words. He was good with them, a little to good with them if I must say. Those other girls must have been some lucky motherfuckers.

"Okay okay, I understand, just let go of me! You're hurting me!" I slightly screamed as I came out of my thoughts to the pain in my arm.

He let go of my arm, backing away from me as I turned around to face him. He had absolutely no emotion for me to read on his face, I still wanted to smack him again though but after what he said I decided not to even try.

"Did you call my work place and tell them I was gonna be out sick?" I asked, rubbing my arm.

"Yes, I did." he admitted instantly.

"Why would you do that?! I have to work if I want to make a living, I have rent to pay and food to buy for me and Nicolas. You can't control my life like that out of nowhere, I just met you!" I screamed out in anger.

Normally, skipping work was like a dream come true for me. But with me and Nicolas both sharing the same place, bills tend to get high. He pays his half of it without a problem, while I'm slaving away in a bar for hours to make little bits of money.

"I sent Oliver to wake you up but he came back down and told me you didn't want to wake up. Rather than fighting you to get out of bed I called in sick for you, I will pay you for your day missed." he said calmly.

"How did you even get the number to call out for me?" I asked, not wanting to scream at him more than I already did.

"Not important, head over to the dining room for breakfast. It shouldn't be a long wait."

"Answer my que—"

"No, go to the dining room. I'm not going to argue with you this early in the morning." he said while grabbing some of the plates me and Oliver brought in, putting them in a box on the floor.

"I'm not hungry." I responded, crossing my arms as I watch him.

He sighed and walked up to me, grabbing my wrist tightly. He dragged me to the dining room and forced me down on a chair. I tried to jump out of it and run away but he pushed me back down.

"If I have to tie you down to the chair, I will. Don't get up." he said in an aggravated tone.

Scared he might actually do that, I stayed seated. I was feeling risky but this might not be the best timing to test out his stress limits.

After a bit of waiting, the food came. Lucifer wasn't back yet from doing whatever he was occupied with so I started eating without him. Oliver had came down the stairs and joined me at the table.

"Oh, Ella! Didn't realize you were over here already, good morning again." he said, smiling at me.

"Good morning, Oliver."

"I'm surprised he hasn't kicked you out yet." he said in a surprised sort of tone.

"Kick me out? Why would he kick me out?" I asked, trying to understand why he would force me to stay and then kick me out afterwards.