Chapter 12 - Lucifer

We arrived home a few hours after our little shopping spree. I ended up buying her a lot more things than she had expected, any from dresses to jewelry that I liked on her, I bought.

It was already 6 pm by the time we entered the mansion, I told her to try everything on and tell me how it fits and if she likes it so I knew what to keep and what to send back.

This went on for almost half an hour but I didn't care, I enjoyed watching her do this. She was happy, that is what made me happy and energized enough to care about this.

"Never though navy blue would be a color I'd like on a dress, does it look okay?" she asked, coming out my bathroom and showing me the dress on her body.

"Looks better than okay, it's beautiful on you just like every other dress." I answered, getting off my bed.

"Thank you, but are you sure you don't want to be payed back for these?"

She wouldn't stop asking me this question every time she tried on one of the dresses. I wanted to spoil her to my heart's content, I just had to assure her that it was fine by me.

"I'm rich, why would I need you to pay me back for something I wanted to get you and having a shit ton of money?"

"Well— I don't know.. but still, don't you kill people for money?" she asked.

"That's business stuff, it's completely different to what I am doing for you."

She paused for a moment, "Are you really sure you don't want me to pay you back? I feel bad taking these without giving something back in return."

I wanted to punish her so bad for making me repeat myself. Just imagining her in my playroom with red marks all over her body and tears in her eyes. But I couldn't do that, not yet. I have to keep it together.

"I'm sure, Ella. So, which dress are you wearing tonight?" I asked, unzipping her dress as she held it up so it won't fall.

"I don't know, they all look so beauti—"

"Wear the red dress then." I said after cutting her off, passing her the dress.

She nodded without any further argument and grabbed the red dress from my hands, making her way to the bathroom to change once again.

I picked up one of the bags and took out a beautiful necklace that I picked for her, she didn't know I had gotten this for her since I bought it behind her back so I thought it was a nice little gift for her to go along with everything else.

She took her time doing her makeup in my bathroom, so I decided to change since I had time.

I put on a casual black suit and my normal shoes that went with it. As much as I didn't want a party for my birthday, I still wanted to look presentable and not look like an outcast.

I watched Ella come out of the bathroom soon after, her beautiful black hair over her shoulder, her figure showing through the red dress from the tightness of it. Fuck, she was perfect.

I walked over behind her and took the necklace out of my pocket. I put the necklace on carefully and stepped back, turning her around to face me so I could see how she looked.

She touched the necklace, observing it as much as she could. It was made from real diamonds, a special crystal jewel just like her. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the necklace more.

"You look stunning, Ella." I whispered while tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you, Lucifer. You look stunning as well." she whispered back, looking up at me.