Chapter 7 - Lucifer

'She's gonna tell someone about this, isn't she?' I thought to myself.

We stared at each other dead in the eyes, never breaking the eye contact. I saw the fear in her eyes, that was driving me crazy. I wanted her even more already, I couldn't help it enough.

She opened her mouth to scream but I covered it with my hand. "Shh, don't scream. No one here is going to care what happened down here, save your pretty voice for something.. better."

She gave me a quick nod showing that she heard and understood what I told her. I took my hand away from her mouth and dragged it down her arm, fuck she felt soft.

I looked over my shoulder to the body that laid in the chair, happy I didn't have to clean it up. I got the guards to clean it up for me, saving any information they could before disposing the rest of Grayson's corpse. I was still going to get my money so I don't care what I did to him.

A knock was heard on the door followed by the voice of Oliver, "Is everyone alright down there, what was that sound?" he asked.

I looked back over at Ella, her beautiful eyes were staring down at the floor as she played around with her fingers nervously.

I wasn't going to harm her, I reassured her that already, I just didn't need her running around and blowing my cover. I knew she wouldn't if I just kept her in line.

"Everything's alright down here." we're coming back up." I responded, grabbing Ella's arm softly. "Let's go, come on."

We walked up the basement stairs together and walked out the door, closing it behind us. I looked over at the table, only Oliver had been sitting. Ella had looked up and noticed the same thing. Nicolas was gone already?

"Where's Nicolas?" Ella asked, looking at Oliver for an answer.

"He said he had to leave, there was an emergency of some sort that he had to attend to immediately. He apologized for leaving so early." he replied.

"I should get going too the—", I cut her off.

"Why so soon, you don't want to stay a while longer?" I asked, removing my hand from her wrist and wrapping it around her waist to keep her close.

I didn't want her to leave already, she was nice to be around. By now, people would have ran away and screamed out of fright but she didn't. Ella kept calm and contained.

"I-I would love to but I really think it's best for me to get going, I don't want to be a disturbance." she muttered.

"You're not a disturbance at all, please, stay the night. We have a room you could use, I don't mind driving you to work either if you needed, just stay." I insisted.

She looked at me, thinking about her choice. "I'll stay the night then." she responded hesitantly.

"Great then, how does a movie sound for you?" I asked with a small smile.

"Sounds good to me, I don't mind that." she replied.

"Perfect. Oliver, call the maid to clean up the table for us. We'll be watching a movie in the living room, please don't disturb unless it's urgent, that goes for everyone."

"On it, Sir, have fun you guys! Call my name if you need anything." he said while walking away to go get the maid.

I took my arm from around Ella's waist and grabbed her hand, walking her to my living room. It was pretty spacious, a big screen tv, many decorations, huge couch, and more.

I looked down at her when we entered, her eyes lit up once she saw the place. She let out a small gasp as we walked into it like a child in a candy store, looking at everything in sight.