Chapter 59 - Lucifer

- Mature chapter [Slightly] - | - 4 days later -

"Amore, would you please open the door?" I asked gently while knocking on Ella's bedroom door.

"No, go away!" she yelled out from the other side

I let out a small groan of frustration but eased myself down, trying to make sure I didn't accidentally scream at her, "Please? I just need to put the cream on you and then I will leave you alone.

"I said no, go away!" she repeated.

Ella had been on her period these past few days and it was like hell on earth for her, I've been trying to help as much as I could, but her mood swings made it hard to even approach her.

One minute she was all happy and sexual, next minute she's sobbing on my shoulder and putting herself down. Her cramps weren't helping with the pain either. The bruises and scars still hurt her, especially the one on her side.

I had done everything I knew to help her cramps and cravings with chocolates, heating pads, just comforting her in general so it didn't make the pain worse.

"Let me in, amore." I demanded, starting to get a bit fed up.

"Go suck a dick and leave me alone!" she shouted.

'You just love to test me, don't you?'

I took a step back and calmed myself down, walking back to the door. I reached into my pants pocket and took out the key I had to her room. I never wanted to use it because that would just be invading her privacy, but this was a need moment.

I put the key in the lock and turned it, unlocking the door. I shoved the key back in my pocket and opened her door, seeing her laying in her bed while staring at me with a slightly angry and scared expression on her face as I closed the door behind me.

As soon as I started walking over to her, she threw the blanket over her entire self. I gripped on to the blanket and tried taking it off of her, but she was holding it for dear life.

I chuckled lightly, it was kind of cute for some reason to see her all mad.

"Can you let go?" I asked.

"No, why would I? I don't want you in here anyway." she asked from under the sheet.

"Because I want to see your beautiful face, piccola. It would please me very much, don't you want please me?" I cooed, knowing the effect that had on her.

She didn't respond. Instead, she pulled the blanket off of her and looked at me, "Yes, I do."

I smiled, "There's my beautiful girl, thank you for pleasing me."

Her face started turning red, a small smile appearing on her face as the anger faded away. She sat up and moved over so that she was on one side of the bed, patting beside her.

I sat down like she wanted, watching as she moved closer to me and made me wrap my arm around her heated body.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Besides the massive headache, I'm feeling better." she replied, laying her head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry for what I said."

"Don't apologize, amore. It's your mood swings, I get that you don't mean it."

"So, you're not going to punish me for it?"

"No," I shook my head, "Unless you want me to punish you a little after your cycle has ended."

"I might need it, Sir." she said while lifting her head to look at me, a grin on her face.

"You definitely will, I'm sure of that. Do you want me to put the cream on you now just so we can get it over with, piccola?"