Chapter 64 - Lucifer

I walked back upstairs to Ella's room with a plate of food and water for her. She didn't want to come down to eat, so I just brought her plate upstairs in hopes she would eat it then. It had already been hours, she needed something.

I tired to get her to say something before dinner but she couldn't stop crying. Words, that's all I wanted. I wanted her to just speak, even if she thought I wouldn't understand her, I'd try my best either way.

I put the water bottle under my arm and opened the door with my now free hand. I walked in and closed the door, seeing as Ella was still laying down in her bed.

"I brought up your dinner for you." I said, placing everything down on the clean nightstand beside the bed, reading the clock at the same time.

'Great, it's 2 am.'

"I'm not hungry for anything, you can have it." she said with a shaky breath, her entire body underneath her blanket.

I pulled the blanket off of her face, "You need to eat."

"I don't want to."

"I didn't ask what you wanted, piccola. You have to eat, you have no choice."

She looked up at me, opening her mouth to say something but instantly shutting it. She snatched the blanket from my hand and covered herself again, "Leave me alone."

I grabbed it to yank it off again but she held a tight grip on it. It was almost like a game of tug-and-war, she was surprisingly strong, but not strong enough. I pulled it off of her completely, exposing all of her body.

I had forgotten she didn't put on any clothes, I was still confused as to why she was half-naked but that was the least of my worries.

"Eat."

"Make me you bit—"

Instantly, I wrapped my hand around her throat and pressed down. Her words cut off, only the struggle to breathe was able to be heard. She tried her best to pry my hand off of her but I only choked her even more.

"If you don't want to talk, fine. But you will eat, and you will watch your fucking mouth or else I'll have to find another way to do that for your disobedient ass." I threatened.

She struggled to say any words, only able to give me a slight nod. That's all I needed, but I wanted to make sure it was truthful.

"I'm going to give you two options. First one, you don't have to eat but you do have to tell me what's wrong. Second, you eat your food and don't tell me what's wrong. Hold up your fingers to answer."

She instantly put up two fingers, grabbing back on my arm. I let go on her neck, hearing her gasping for air. I let her gather a few seconds for herself. For some reason, this was just turning me on but I had to contain myself.

I helped her sit up, grabbing the plate of food on the nightstand and placing it down on her lap. I walked over to her closet, rummaging around until I found a good pair of pajamas for her to wear in the cold room.

I walked out and sat myself down next to her, handing the clothes over for her to grab. She took them and instantly threw the pants down to the floor, only putting on the shirt.

Sighing, I picked it up and folded it as she put on her shirt. I walked back over to her closet and put it in its original spot, walking back over and taking my seat on the bed.

She started eating the food, hesitating a bit but that didn't matter. She was eating, that's what I wanted. I grabbed the remote from the nightstand and turned on her tv, putting on whatever I knew she liked.