Chapter 16 - Lucifer

"Why did I have to come if I'm not even part of this meeting? I should've just stayed, this is boring already." Ella complained.

"I don't trust you alone, so I decided to take you with me." I replied, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Alone? What, you think I'm gonna try running away from your dreamy fucking mansion? Your guards will be up my ass either way, what's the point?" she said, looking back out the window.

"Watch your mouth, dear." I warned, I knew she wasn't going to stay obedient for that long so I was prepared for this.

I watched as she turned her head from the window to me. I couldn't look at her directly so I looked at her through my peripheral vision, she was definitely annoyed.

"Fuck. You. Bitch."

A sigh made it way out my mouth, "Thank you for doing that." I said under my breath, reaching into my pocket. She must have heard me, her face was full of confusion.

I pressed the button on the remote three times, instantly hearing a small sound come out of Ella's mouth. She brought her hand up and covered her mouth, facing back at the window.

"Were you saying something, amore?" I teased.

"Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off!" she begged, keeping her legs tightly closed together while scrunching up part of her skirt.

I pressed the button and turned it off, hearing a sigh of relief from Ella. I flashed a small grin on my face that I failed to hide, it was fun messing with her like this. I could tell she was bothered by it but I didn't care, it was entertaining for me.

"You tricked me into putting these on you jerk!" she screamed.

"I needed to find a way to make sure you'd behave during the meeting, I figured this would be a fun way to do that."

"Fun for you, not for me! I can't believe you right now."

"And I can't believe after all that happened this morning you still have yet to learn your lesson, you're making this worse for yourself."

"I— you— ugh, whatever." she stuttered, slouching back into her seat.

The ride was silent after that, I didn't really like talking anyways. If it was a pointless conversation, I'd rather not hear it. I didn't really talk with a lot of people either, my communication skills weren't the best. I would try working on them more but it would be pretty useless.

After a few minutes, we finally reached our destination.

"What is up with people and big ass mansions, how do you know so many people like this?!" Ella asked as we stepped out the car.

"Forgetting about that vibrator already?"

"Oh yeah, sorry." she apologized.

I grabbed her hand and we walked up to the doors of the mansion. I gave it a knock and we waited until we heard voices on the other side of the door. The locks turned and the door opened.

"Ah, Mr. Steel! I'm glad you could make it today, I hope it wasn't a struggle."

"Wasn't a struggle at all, Mr. Flint." I responded while shaking his hand.

"What a funny combination of names, Flint and Steel." Ella said with a small chuckle.

"Oh, who do we have here?" he asked, looking over at Ella who was standing behind me.

"This is Ella, my girlfriend." I replied, pulling her from behind me to my side.

"I am no—" she stopped herself, I had turned it on so she couldn't finish that sentence. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Flint."