Chapter 38 - Ella

"Get up, darling." whispered a raspy voice.

I slowly opened my eyes, hoping I would see Lucifer. Instead, I saw the most vile looking man ever. The last thing I wanted to wake up to was to that.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled, pulling the sheet over me so I didn't have to look at him.

"Oh, dear. I'm afraid I can't, it's almost breakfast time. Like I said before, we aren't going to let you starve." Grayson replied.

I stood silent, not because I was mad, but because I was just falling back asleep. He kept on trying to wake me up but I ignored him, staying quiet and going back to sleep.

Finally, he had enough of it and pulled the sheet off completely from the bed, revealing my sleeping position.

I opened my eyes and looked over at him, "Can you turn the lights off while you make your way out the door?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving without you, gorgeous. Please, just make this easier for the both of us and come out for breakfast." he said, petting at my head.

I slapped his hand away from me and put a pillow over my head, "Please, I really don't want to be bothered right now. Especially not by you fuck heads."

"Alright, we will leave you be. I will bring breakfast in here for you, don't try skipping it because you are gonna need the energy for the day. There's an outfit in your closet that I'd like for you to wear."

I sat up and looked at him straight in the eyes, confused on why I had to change my clothes. I know  Lucifer will come for me soon, I can stay in the same clothes until he gets here. I'm not going to stay in this place any longer.

"No." I simply said.

"You don't have a choice, gorgeous. I'll be right back with your food." he replied.

I watched as he exited the room, hearing the lock click as the door closed. I wanted to get up and see if there was a way out before he came back, but there was no point. This place was sealed and secured, I wouldn't have enough time to find an escape anyway.

Laying back down, I grabbed the pillow and hugged it. I imagined that is was Lucifer, it was silly and childish but it made me feel less trapped than I already was. I knew he would come for me, but knowing that I was the bait for him to get here is what made me scared for him.

He's strong and brave, nothing can get in his way. He's next in line for Mafia boss, he can't fuck up.

It's funny how one minute we were both on a cloud, enjoying the feel of each other. And now, here I am. Taken away and used as bait for my own boyfriend, not knowing what would happen next.

The door opened up and here came Grayson with a plate of food in his hand and a smile on his stupid face.

"Here you go, that should fill you up for the day."

"You keep saying it as if we're gonna do something today."

He chucked, "Because we are, dear. You may just be here to lure Lucifer here but that doesn't mean I can't have a little bit of fun with you during your stay."

I didn't know what he meant by that and I was honestly scared to ask.

My eyes followed him as he walked over to the closet, opening the small door. He took an outfit and put it down on the bed, letting me take a look at it.

'That sure as hell is revealing.'

The outfit was almost close-to-nothing, the straps didn't even go on your shoulders. I was expecting him to pull out some more clothes but he just shut the closet door.