Chapter 46 - Ella

- Mature chapter -

"Ella?" Dominic called out, lightly tapping my shoulder.

I detached my focus from Lucifer and looked back at Dominic, his face showed a bit of concern at my sudden reaction.

"Yeah, sorry. I remember you, now I know why you look so familiar." I responded.

"It's been a while since we've spoken, don't you have my number saved from when we met?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure I do, I just didn't think it would be necessary to text you again after that considering it was a one-night-stand." I said with a slightly uncomfortable voice.

"What brings you here then, are you looking for more people to have one-night-stands with? If you are, I don't mind taking you for another round." he whispered the last part with a grin.

'God, kill me now.'

"I'm here with my boyfriend, if you couldn't tell by me sitting on his lap over there." I replied, taking a sip of the drink.

"Considering you did one-night-stands for a living, it was hard to tell if he was just another guy or your boyfriend."

"Yeah well, I'm done with those. He's all I need, no one else. Besides, I've moved on from those stands. Unlike everyone else, Lucifer actually wanted me."

"Who said I didn't want you? I might be better then him, but you would have to find that out for yourself." he muttered, placing his hand under my chin.

Just as I was about to say something, a hand squeezed lightly on my shoulders. My lord and fucking savior, Lucifer.

"She will be doing no such thing." Lucifer said in a deadly voice.

"You must be her lucky guy, Lucifer is it?" he asked with a cocky smile.

"Wipe that smile off your face before I kill you right here. You should know not to mess with things that aren't yours, especially if you know who they belong too."

"Well now that I do, I'll let her be. You got lucky, she's a good fuck in be—"

Before he could finish the rest of his sentence, I poured the drink down his shirt and threw the glass in his face. He caught the glass before it could fall to the floor, rubbing his nose that I must have hit. Score.

Lucifer pulled me away from Dominic, looking down at me from his side.

"Don't fucking touch me." I murmured.

"Watch your fucking mouth, amore. Remember who the hell you're speaking to." Lucifer grunted, gripping onto my wrist.

"You're one feisty bitch, aren't you?" Dominic muttered.

I tried to just jump at him and attack him, but Lucifer grabbed me by my waist and squeezed down really hard. I winced at the pain as his fingers dug deeper into my skin until I stopped trying to attack Dominic.

The pain was just too much, so I bit down on his arm. His grip loosened a bit as he lowly grunted, staring at me with disbelief at what I had just done.

"We're going home, now." he said in a somewhat commanding voice.

'I'm so fucked.'

Without another word, Lucifer dragged me away from Dominic and back to the table we were originally at. He was angry, I could see it and feel it by the way he was holding on to me.

He told the guys that we were leaving, instantly walking away before they could respond to him. He pushed open the door with his free hand and dragged me all the way to the parking lot.