Chapter 50 - Ella

"Wake up, piccola." Lucifer whispered in my ear, my head laying on his chest.

"Hmm?" I hummed tiredly back at him, still wanting some more rest.

"It's Christmas Eve, and it's already 3 pm so I think we've both slept long enough. I woke up about an hour ago, waiting on you now."

All of us were up late at night decorating the tree and putting a shit ton of presents underneath it. It was fun, I will admit that. The laughing and smiling we all shared just brightened me up so much, even Lucifer agreed.

"But I'm still tired, we were up for sooo longgg." I complained, still keeping my eyes closed.

Lucifer chuckled lightly, rubbing my back slowly, "Alexa wants us to make gingerbread houses with her, Oliver already said he would do it would be rude if we didn't join."

I hummed tiredly once again, really not wanting to get up. I wasn't as tired, I was just lazy and didn't want to get ready for the day.

He sighed once he knew I didn't want to get up, "I got us matching Christmas pajamas."

I instantly sprung up off of him, looking down at him, "Really?!"

He nodded and rolled his eyes, regretting the words that came out of his mouth. I had been begging him for us to match with pajamas on Christmas but he kept saying no, I guess the sex after that whole conversation just changed his mind.

He lifted me off of him and got up from the bed, running his hand through his hair as he walked over to the closet. A few seconds later, he came out with some Christmas pajamas hung over his arm.

I ran over to him at grabbed the pajamas he handed over to me instantly, "Lucifer, oh my god I didn't think you would actually do this!"

"Anything for you, mi amore. Even if it causes me embarrassment, I wanted to make your first Christmas with me special."

I got closer to him and gave him a big hug, blushing from his words. He cared so much for me, it made me feel special. No one has ever genuinely cared for me this much, I was even happier at the thought of it.

"So, it wasn't the sex that convinced you to do this?" I asked, pulling away from him.

"Well, that was a tiny part of it. We should get ready, your outfit is hung up in the closet. We'll put on the pajamas near present time, okay?"

"Yes, Sir!" I squealed with excitement, running over to the closet.

Lucifer had left the room so I could change without being stared at, we both knew that he couldn't control himself and neither could I. I took the outfit off the hanger and looked at it.

It was a short and flowy red dress, snowflakes imprinted on the bottom of it. It had a belt that went with it so I grabbed that too. I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked hot. It was also an 'off the shoulder' dress which made it look so much better.

I fixed up my hair and put a bit of make up, but not to much. I gave myself one final look in the mirror, admiring myself. Today, I wouldn't give a care in the world about my insecurities, they can't ruin my day.

I walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs, hearing some Christmas music playing from the dining room.

"Finally, I've been waiting for you!" Alexa shouted, running over to me. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the table. "Holy shit, you look hot!"

I giggled lightly, "Thank you, so do you honestly. I love your dress, it looks beautiful!"

She wore a beautiful, short, white dress with red at the bottom of it. She had the hips of a model, even her legs were beautiful and perfect.