Chapter 41 - Ella

- Mature chapter -

Lucifer opened the door to the playroom, dragging me inside with him.

He closed the door behind him and walked over towards me, brushing his hands through my hair.

I pulled him down and started kissing him. I loved the feeling of his lips and the amount of passion we both put into these kisses, I wanted so many more of them but I also wanted other things too.

He broke the kiss, giving me one last touch of him before walking over to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked over at me.

"Go ahead, strip for me."

Without hesitation, I did what he said.

Slowly and teasingly, I took off my shirt and dropped it down on the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra underneath so my chest was fully exposed for him to see. I smiled one I saw the smirk appearing on his face.

I slowly pulled down my pants and underwear as he watched, stepping out of them once they reached my ankles. The cold air on my hot skin felt so nice.

Lucifer got up and walked over to me, putting his hands on my waist.

"So fucking beautiful." he whispered.

He picked me up and threw my body onto the bed, placing a kiss on my forehead. He walked over to the drawer that contained a bunch of ropes and handcuffs. I looked at his hand to see him holding a pair of padded handcuffs.

"Lay down and put your hands over your head." he commanded.

I centered myself in the middle of the bed and laid down like he told me to do, putting my arms above my head.

The cuffs were set down by my feet as Lucifer's hands traveled up his body. He lifted up his shirt and threw it over his head, dropping it down on the floor next to my clothes. He continued to undress himself until he was fully naked.

'His body is so fucking hot, holy shit.'

Lucifer picked up the handcuffs and crawled on top of me, positioning himself between my opened legs. He sat up and cuffed my hands together, attaching them to the bed frame.

His eyes lowered and met mine, "Does that feel alright?"

I nodded, trying to give him an answer.

"Words, amore."

"Yes, sir."

He grinned and lowered his head down, kissing my forehead once again. A trail of kisses were placed on me, traveling down to my neck. He lightly bit down on a part of my neck, sucking on it right after.

His lips traveled farther down my body, sending a few shivers down my spine from his touch. His lips latched onto one of my nipples, sucking and nibbling at it.

A small moan escaped my lips as he continued the attack on my nipple. I could feel a pulse pounding between my legs as he continued, his mouth sure was powerful.

I felt a hand softly touch my waist, making its way down to my legs. He reached my clit and applied a bit of pressure on it with his finger, making me squirm around just a bit.

He took his mouth off of my chest and instantly slammed back to my lips, never taking his hand off my clit. He kept on rubbing it in a slow and teasing pace. The kiss was under his control as his tongue demanded access.

The powerful kiss had distracted me from everything that was going on down below. Lucifer had already placed his tip near my entrance, trying to push a bit of it in. He managed to get the whole tip in, causing a low moan to leave my throat.