Chapter 51 - Lucifer

- Mature chapter -

I did it. I was able to actually find my happiness, and now she's all mine. This feeling felt foreign before I let Ella into my life with open arms, now it's a feeling I can't get rid of around her.

I was hesitant for quite some time now about proposing to her, I didn't know how far she was willing to go with me. We've only been together for a few months, but every minute I spent with her felt like heaven and I wanted to keep it that way.

I was scared she would think that I was moving to fast but from the look on her face when I got down on my knee, she was just as happy as me. It was crazy to think that soon, I could call her my wife.

She had been crying with this beautiful smile on her face for almost an hour now, I kept holding her until she finally relaxed. I had shed a few tears myself at how happy I had made her, trying not to make it obvious.

This was a day I could never forget.

"I s-still have to give you your last present." she stammered, trying to calm her voice down.

"I can wait, I just want you to relax yourself." I softly said, squeezing down on her soft hands.

I let go of her for a second, grabbing another tissue that Alexa had passed over to me and held it over Ella's nose. She blew her nose out, it didn't disgust me at all, it was natural so I don't have a reason to care.

"Do you want some water, amore?" I asked, throwing the napkin in the small trash bin beside the couch. She shook her head, trying to save herself from stuttering out an answer.

"I have to go upstairs." she said, looking at me, "Your present is up there."

"Do you want me to come with you then?" I asked as she got up from the couch.

"No, it's not exactly.. ready yet." she said nervously.

"Is it not wrapped?"

"Something like that, I'll tell you when I'm done with it." she replied before running off to the staircase, heading upstairs.

I heard one of the doors slam shut, the sound echoing through the mansion. I started getting curious on what this last present was, she had already gotten me such wonderful things, what more is there to give?

Alexa and Evan started kissing up a storm right next to Oliver, who had slowly scooted away from them, started making a fake sick face behind their backs. We both silently chuckled and continued on, forgetting that happened.

A few minutes passed by and I still hadn't heard from Ella, what was talking her so long? I didn't think wrapping a gift could take up this amount of time but I guess for her it just did.

Just as soon as I went to put my phone down, I got a message.

"I need you upstairs, please. In your room."

Pretty odd place to wrap a gift but alright. I texted her back that I was going up there to help her with whatever she might need. I excused myself from everyone else and headed over my room.

I got upstairs and knocked on the door before walking in so she knew I was there.

When I opened that door, my eyes widened and a grin appeared on my face.

Ella was standing at the edge of the bed with a beautiful set of red and white lingerie. She wore a gorgeous lace bra, almost like a ribbon, that had wrapped perfectly around her breast.

Her skirt was see-through, showing a beautiful lace fabric that covered her pussy. A garter belt wrapped around her perfect waist, connecting to the stockings she also wore.